General & Administrative | REMOTE - US | Full Time
[redacted] is the mission-driven cloud security company for organizations that want to level the playing field against attackers. Our state-of-the-art platform and advanced threat intelligence and response capabilities, delivered by the world's top security experts, disrupt adversaries and protect our clients’ businesses.
We deliver organizations of all sizes layered defense and orchestrated response through a packaged suite of security technologies and services designed to address the full spectrum of cybersecurity needs.
[redacted] was founded in 2015 by a team with deep government and private sector experience and is backed by Ten Eleven Ventures, Valor Equity Partners, Vy Capital, and SVB Capital.
As an Executive Assistant, you're at the center of Redacted's business operations and activities and the engine that keeps our team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of the executive team and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest going-ons at the company. You also use that knowledge to strategically support the team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment, communication skills, and absolute discretion needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
This remote position will report to the Chief of Staff and can be based anywhere in the United States.
- Provide an extensive array of administrative support (e.g., manage calendars, arrange travel, manage expenses and reporting, and schedule facilities and equipment).
- Help organize meetings, professional events, offsites, virtual and in-person company gatherings.
- Perform non-administrative ad-hoc projects, such as preparing reports, spreadsheets, and presentations and performing research to inform decision-making.
- Handle basic bookkeeping tasks.
- File, organize, and retrieve corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Coordinate duties for multiple locations.
- Record notes from meetings.
- Manage executive emails and triage physical mail.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of administrative experience in a high-tech environment; experience supporting leadership teams a plus.
- Self-starter with an eye for detail, strong work ethic, ability to multitask, and excellent organization skills.
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies and apply them to improve work efficiency.
- Commitment to maintain complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Experience with company growth and how to scale to accommodate growth amongst teams
- We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
- Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- 401k plan to help you plan for the future.
- 100% remote position with a generous home office and monthly internet reimbursements.
- Flexible leave policy - take time off when you need it.
- Competitive parental leave policy (up to 6 months of fully paid parental leave.)
- Pre-tax savings plans for health care, public transportation, and parking expenses.
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits and life insurance.
- Wellness program that provides monthly points that can be used for mind, body, and soul activities, discounts, and gift certificates.
Redacted is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Redacted will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
Salary range for CO-based applicants: $36-100k, depending on experience level.