Professional Services | Remote - Singapore | Full Time
[redacted]’s cybersecurity capabilities hail from commercial & cyber security industries and government intelligence & defense agencies. Our staff has defended Global Fortune 50 companies, start ups and critical government systems alike.
We combine our experience, expertise and unique training to ensure our clients are able to operate securely and can respond accordingly to ensure business continuity with minimal impact to their operations, staff, partners or clients. We recognize that in cybersecurity one solution does not fit all. We collaborate with our clients to prioritize business needs and ensure success with the most relevant security controls.
Doing the right thing is not optional. Extending our ingenuity to empower our clients is in our DNA.
You are an experienced project manager who will be leveraging development methodologies, such as Scrum, and traditional stakeholder management techniques to lead complex engagements for our [redacted] enterprise customers. You will be working with the world's best, leading the response to the attacker, and protecting global financial, civil aviation, and defense institutions.
- Plan, organize, and manage all phases of an engagement to ensure successful delivery.
- Develop and ensure team compliance to delivery frameworks, adherence to project plans, project schedules, project financials, and customer outcomes.
- Continuously manage client expectations during the engagement, ensuring teams proactively meet customer expectations.
- Collaborate with sales and solutions architects to ensure the delivery team is adhering to the growth plan.
- Travel up to 25%.
- At least 1 year as a ScrumMaster.
- At least 3 years leading engagements for enterprise-IT customers.
- You've led at least one engagement delivering a security-related solution.
- You've operated in big IT environments; you understand how to manage multiple stakeholders in a matrix environment.
- You have a project management certification, but you care less about that than you do about satisfying your customers.
- You have strong opinions, you can be tough on clients, but you also know when to give.
We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- Generous home office and monthly internet reimbursements.
- Pre-tax savings plans for health care, public transportation, and parking expenses.
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits and life insurance.
- Wellness program that provides monthly points that can be used for mind, body, and soul activities, discounts, and gift certificates.
Redacted is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Redacted will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with applicable laws.