Director of Human Resources
General & Administrative | REMOTE - US | Full Time
[redacted] is the mission-driven cloud security company for organizations that want to level the playing field against attackers. Our state-of-the-art platform and advanced threat intelligence and response capabilities, delivered by the world's top security experts, disrupt adversaries, and protect our clients’ businesses.
We deliver organizations of all sizes layered defense and orchestrated response through a packaged suite of security technologies and services designed to address the full spectrum of cybersecurity needs.
[redacted] was founded in 2015 by a team with deep government and private sector experience and is backed by Ten Eleven Ventures, Valor Equity Partners, Vy Capital, and SVB Capital.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced HR Director to join our team. As the Director of Human Resources, you will drive the development and operations of Human Resources at [redacted]. As a key member of the leadership team, the HR Director will lead the Human Resources initiatives to provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, standards, goal attainment, and organizational growth. In partnership with the Chief of Staff, this individual contributes as a key strategic partner in the accomplishment of departmental plans through initiatives that attract and retain talent, develop employees and leaders, and align organizational goals and objectives.
This position will report to the Chief of Staff and can be based anywhere in the United States.
- Directs the functional areas of Human Resources, including, but not limited to recruitment, retention, employee relations, compensation and evaluation management, benefits administration, organizational development, payroll, training, and special projects
- Provides strategic thought partnership to the executive team on the future of the business
- Further builds out and manages [redacted]’s internal human resources team and provides coaching, training, mentorship, and leadership to help employees learn and grow
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of company policies and procedures; provides input to update and maintain employee handbook
- Works closely with executive leaders and management to advise, counsel, and provide coaching and resolution to address employees’ performance
- Plans and makes improvements to new employee orientation programs to foster positive attitudes toward company goals
- Escalates and communicates business developments and organizational changes to staff and addresses and resolves employee concerns
- Promotes ethical and cultural awareness to the workforce through training, development, and consultation
- Communicates changes in the organization’s personnel policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed
- Prepares and analyzes monthly and quarterly management reports as determined by the Chief of Staff
- Responsible for continuous improvement and innovation as it relates to improving processes, addressing performance, creating action plans, and ensuring proper training and development of employees
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent experience and PHR/SHRM certification
- 8+ years of progressive human resources experience
- Ability to develop effective relationships across all levels of an organization
- Experience with managing major initiatives across challenging business groups
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct group facilitation and coach employees at all levels
- Knowledge of staffing, compensation, and talent management best practices
- Expert knowledge of employment laws
- Strong leadership skills including the desire to mentor and develop members of the HR team
- Experience with international PEO Administration preferred
- Experience managing HRIS and ATS software and/or implementations
- Ability to manage staff in a remote team environment
- We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
- Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- 401k plan to help you plan for the future.
- 100% remote position with a generous home office and monthly internet reimbursements.
- Flexible leave policy - take time off when you need it.
- Competitive parental leave policy (up to 6 months of fully paid parental leave.)
- Pre-tax savings plans for health care, public transportation, and parking expenses.
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits and life insurance.
- Wellness program that provides monthly points that can be used for mind, body, and soul activities, discounts, and gift certificates.
Redacted is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Redacted will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
Salary range: 120k - 200k based on experience