Director, Capture and Proposal Management
General & Administrative | REMOTE - US | Full Time
[redacted] is the mission-driven cloud security company for organizations that want to level the playing field against attackers. Our state-of-the-art platform and advanced threat intelligence and response capabilities, delivered by the world's top security experts, disrupt adversaries and protect our clients’ businesses.
We deliver organizations of all sizes layered defense and orchestrated response through a packaged suite of security technologies and services designed to address the full spectrum of cybersecurity needs.
[redacted] was founded in 2015 by a team with deep government and private sector experience and is backed by Ten Eleven Ventures, Valor Equity Partners, Vy Capital, and SVB Capital.
As the Director of Capture and Proposal Management at [redacted] you will be responsible to support corporate requirements. You will coordinate and produce the required (RFI, PPQ, RFP etc.) response while working with members of the [redacted] team to prepare and submit winning proposals to commercial, federal, state, local and educational organizations. Responsibilities include the introduction and implementation of all necessary proposal procedures and governance. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to meet challenging deadlines.
- Delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
- Actively manage and serve as central point of contact on assigned proposals including management of schedule, compliance, content, reviews and final submission
- Review RFPs and create proposal outlines, development plans, schedules, as well as ensure compliance with RFP requirements
- Conduct kick-off meetings and color reviews with external partners and stakeholders
- Work with senior staff and subject matter experts to develop compelling proposal content customized for specific client needs
- Support the writing of certain proposal sections (e.g., Corporate Experience, Past Performance, Management Plan)
- Manage multiple proposal tasks with rapid turnaround requirements and strict deadlines
- Ten (10) or more years of capture and proposal management experience in the state, local, government and commercial fields.
Solid understanding of skills needed to support corporate requirements for federal, state, local, educational and commercial customers.
- Proven ability in planning, producing, and delivering compliant proposals within a complex business environment.
- Experienced in scheduling and running proposal kick-off meetings, leading storyboarding sessions, facilitating key review meetings / final document review, coordinating proposal governance / sign off, document production, and delivery of the completed proposal.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint skills.
Desired Experience, Skill, and Qualifications:
- APMP Foundation (Practitioner or Professional level desirable) or APMP Capture Practitioner.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have strong qualification skills ability to work cross functionally across the organization.
- Be able to manage the capture and proposal process from capture to submission to the customer.
- Have strong attention to detail and project management skills.
- We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
- Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- 401k plan to help you plan for the future.
- 100% remote position with a generous home office and monthly internet reimbursements.
- Flexible leave policy - take time off when you need it.
- Competitive parental leave policy (up to 6 months of fully paid parental leave.)
- Pre-tax savings plans for health care, public transportation, and parking expenses.
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits and life insurance.
- Wellness program that provides monthly points that can be used for mind, body, and soul activities, discounts, and gift certificates.
Redacted is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Redacted will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
Salary range: $100k - $150k, depending on experience level.