DevOps Full Stack Engineer
Engineering | Remote | Full Time
Redacted is a cyber risk management firm in stealth mode. We work with executives and corporate boards to manage cyber risk.
As our DevOps Full Stack Engineer, you’ll integrate data from disparate solutions into analysis products used by our operators, advisors, and clients. You work independently on many projects, but also take directions from Redacted team members across the organization. The DevOps Full Stack Engineer should be creative and passionate about data and making that data useful. This position is full time and will report directly to the executive team.
- Integrate internal data sources and provide a best in class API to connect distributed systems
- Create minimalist user interfaces to provide immediate access to data for ad hoc reporting
- Evaluate 3rd party intelligence and plug them into Redacted analysis systems
- Develop systems to audit data usage across many users and systems
- Develop high quality high performance distributed systems in Python, C/C++, Java, and Go
- Develop upon and integrate with other services within the Redacted application and development stacks.
- Work closely with advisors and special projects to understand new data, create processing pipelines, and improve performance.
- Work closely with Redacted operations teams to help develop and optimize solutions.
- Work with Front End developers to provide a responsive system for data analysis.
- Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 4 years experience programming with Python, Golang, Node.JS, or similar programming language
- 4 years experience with Unix/Linux system administration and programming.
- 2 years experience with distributed databases.
- SQL or NoSQL database experience such as Elastic Stack, Cassandra, Hadoop/HDFS, HBase, Drill, Parquet, Redshift, etc.
- Previous experience developing frameworks, platforms, APIs
- Publisher / Subscriber data models
- You can convince someone that Elvis is still alive
We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance to keep you and your family health
- Competitive retirement plans to help you plan for the future
- Take time off when you need it
- Among others...