Business Development Executive
Professional Services | Remote - Singapore | Full Time
[redacted]’s cybersecurity capabilities hail from commercial & cyber security industries and government intelligence & defense agencies. Our staff has defended Global Fortune 50 companies, start ups and critical government systems alike.
We combine our experience, expertise and unique training to ensure our clients are able to operate securely and can respond accordingly to ensure business continuity with minimal impact to their operations, staff, partners or clients. We recognize that in cybersecurity one solution does not fit all. We collaborate with our clients to prioritize business needs and ensure success with the most relevant security controls.
Doing the right thing is not optional. Extending our ingenuity to empower our clients is in our DNA.
You are a business development leader working with world class cybersecurity professionals to create opportunities and drive solutions forward. You take responsibility for identifying, engaging and growing key accounts. In closing meaningful engagements and contributing to new solution development, you will be part of the first line in shaping how we protect financial, civil aviation and defense institutions.
- Curate and work prospect lists aligned to our industry target markets and solutions
- Organize and lead pursuit teams through the selling lifecycle, working with solution architects and business leadership to ensure solution “fit”
- Develop and execute account plans across a portfolio of accounts to extend existing work, expand our solution breadth and ensure high customer sat
- Work with peers, solutions architects and offering owners to create new solutions or enhance existing ones and contribute to market-facing messaging
- Engage, cultivate and coordinate partner relationships to increase deal flow, extend our joint value proposition and ensure client success
- Travel up to 50%
- Part of a collaborative selling team, reporting to Head of Sales
- Works closely with offering, industry and partner managers
- Works directly with marketing team as needed
- At least 5 years of technology and services sales experience
- At least 1 year of security sales experience
- Demonstrated client development, account growth and client sat, preferably through C-level channels
- Tenacity, people skills and EQ (emotional intelligence)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong opinions (with the wisdom to know when to give and collaborate with your peers and your clients)
- You have professional services delivery experience
- You have delivery and or selling experience in financial services or civil aviation industries
- You have delivery or selling experience into M&A environments
- You thrive in start up environments
- Base salary commensurate with sales experience
- Performance-based comp based on revenue and margin target attainment
We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- Generous home office and monthly internet reimbursements.
- Pre-tax savings plans for health care, public transportation, and parking expenses.
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits and life insurance.
- Wellness program that provides monthly points that can be used for mind, body, and soul activities, discounts, and gift certificates.
Redacted is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Redacted will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with applicable laws.