Operations | no location | Full Time
Redacted is a cyber risk management firm in stealth mode. We work with executives and corporate boards to manage cyber risk.
Advisors work as the conduit between our clients and the redacted team. The advisor is responsible for ensuring that the clients are engaged and satisfied with their support. The advisor is also responsible for working with the Redacted operations and development teams to deliver and build the appropriate measures to meet our clients' needs. As an advisor you will work both independently and as part of a team to support clients in solving cyber risk issues. Having the ability to problem solve, research and analyze information and deliver it to people of various levels of technical understanding are critical to the role.
- Work with client's leadership and technology staff on defining cyber risk and unique customer vulnerabilities
- Develop reports and lead briefings that articulate client risk and outline solutions
- Project management support to client engagements
- Field customer questions regarding network architecture and security
- Team with operations staff to test the client's network against cyber attacks
- Team with development staffing building requirements for client needs
- Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Consulting experience within the area of cyber security or information technology
- Understanding of threat actors, attack vectors, data exfiltration and network hardening
- Previous experience as a network architect, network administrator, incidence response manager or SOC director is preferred
- Previous project management experience is preferred
We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy
• Competitive retirement plans to help you plan for the future
• Take time off when you need it
• Among others...