Account Executive Mid-Atlantic
Sales | Remote in Ashburn, VA | Full Time
[redacted] is the mission-driven cloud security company for organizations that want to level the playing field against attackers. Our state-of-the-art platform and advanced threat intelligence and response capabilities, delivered by the world's top security experts, disrupt adversaries and protect our clients’ businesses.
We deliver organizations of all sizes layered defense and orchestrated response through a packaged suite of security technologies and services designed to address the full spectrum of cybersecurity needs.
[redacted] was founded in 2015 by a team with deep government and private sector experience and is backed by Ten Eleven Ventures, Valor Equity Partners, Vy Capital, and SVB Capital.
As an Account Executive at [redacted], you will be responsible for driving net new sales, while managing upsell opportunities within your assigned territory.
The ideal candidate is a results-driven, charismatic, and motivated individual that possesses a technical aptitude with track record of exceeding expectations in an individual contributor, quota carrying role in the cybersecurity industry.
This is a remote position and is preferably based anywhere in the U.S. Mid-Atlantic territory, including the following states: Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Michigan, and Washington D.C.
This position will report to the Director of Sales.
- Proven record of closing enterprise security service transactions.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of [redacted]’s services and processes.
- Create and maintain monthly product forecast, as well as develop, manage and report on a sales pipeline within your territory.
- Provide accurate weekly revenue forecasts and follow sound sales processes and steps, including creating and implementing a strategic territory plan and driving and overachieving aggressive revenue targets.
- Use and help in the development of new sales tools & presentation on changing market conditions to Management.
- Attend field events within your region and maintain memberships and sponsorships of the events.
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives by creating and implementing territory and account plans.
- Stay well educated on the competitive landscape and how to sell the value of [redacted] offerings in a competitive environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups (e.g. marketing, sales operations, legal, engineering, professional services, customer success) to create visibility with target accounts.
- Develop trusted relationships at a high executive level and use your credibility to guide customers to understand the value of [redacted].
- Maximize revenue opportunities and help establish [redacted] as a strategic, long-term partner within all accounts.
- Work closely with your Regional Director, BDR and Sales Engineer to map out and execute on your sales plan.
- Adhere to CRM, business systems, and activity standards.
- Travel within your assigned territory as necessary.
- 5+ years cybersecurity or related technology sales experience required.
- Proven track record of consistent sales quota achievement.
- Proven ability to sell a complex, multiproduct architecture to mid-market and enterprise clients.
- Demonstrate depth of knowledge in penetration testing, IR and current market and competitor solutions.
- Experienced in Managed Services and SaaS product sales.
- Ability to translate technical solutions into customer benefits that address business goals and challenges while also differentiating from competing solutions.
- Strong presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills, and ability to articulate clearly and effectively the [redacted] value proposition via the phone, video, or in person to technical and business leaders.
- Ability to multi-task, thrive in a very fast-paced environment, and use good judgement in resolving difficult issues.
- Experience tracking sales activity and accurately forecasting in Salesforce.com or similar CRM tool.
- Genuine enthusiasm for security and helping our customers protect themselves against bad actors.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have strong qualification skills and can motivate prospect.
- Be able to develop new pipeline opportunities.
- Be able to exceed individual quarterly quotas.
- We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
- Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- 401k plan to help you plan for the future.
- 100% remote position with a generous home office and monthly internet reimbursements.
- Flexible leave policy - take time off when you need it.
- Competitive parental leave policy (up to 6 months of fully paid parental leave).
- Pre-tax savings plans for health care, public transportation, and parking expenses.
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits and life insurance.
- Wellness program that provides monthly points that can be used for mind, body, and soul activities, discounts, and gift certificates.
Salary: $130k base + 260k OTE