REBBL Field Marketing Team Lead (Bay Area)
Marketing | Emeryville, CA | Contract
REBBL Field Marketing Team Lead, NorCal
Who We Are
REBBL, Righteous Plant Alchemy ™, is a fast-growing beverage company based out of Emeryville, California, crafting Elixirs that reflect our obsessive attention to ingredient purity, potency, and authenticity. We were born out of a conscious collaboration between global thought-leaders, whose soul purpose was to address the malfunctioning global food system through a regenerative business model that would respect, uplift, and delight the world.
Organic – Every ingredient we use is organically grown for your health and for the health of the farmers, the soil, and the water where it was produced.
Fair Trade – We support fairly traded ingredients whenever they are available.
Real Ingredients – REBBL is made from real foods and ingredients that you can pronounce and recognize. We believe in the intelligence of nature and respect the natural health-promoting complexity of whole foods.
True Taste – What you taste is what you get – the whole ingredients and herbs – that’s it. No taste bud trickery. No strange aftertastes created by flavor labs. No thickeners to make you believe you are getting something that you are not.
Efficacy – Our promise: If we can’t use a super herb at meaningful, efficacious levels, then we won’t use it at all. When we see “50mg Ginseng” on a canned energy drink, we can only sigh and shake our heads….what a waste of a perfectly good ginseng root.
Super-herbed – We believe that everything can be improved. And we believe one of the best ways to improve foods is to add super-herbs
Our Commitment to Impact
We are deeply committed to supporting human dignity through impact sourcing and supply chain integrity. 2.5% of our net sales go to Not For Sale, our nonprofit partner, to support their efforts in eradicating human trafficking. Through initiatives with our grower communities, we strive to stop trafficking before it happens, and in our efforts with Not for Sale, we support the healing of those who have been trafficked.
Creatively produce awareness and drive trial of all REBBL products at strategic local events and at retail store level; activate sampling events, influencer seeding, and product drops to create a personal connection with the consumer. . Work closely with the West Field & Retail Marketing Manager West to contribute to the management of REBBL’s demos, events, and brand ambassador activity within the Northern California area. Interact with the local sales team to bring REBBL to life strategically in retail and in the market.
If you absolutely LOVE natural and organic food/herbs/beverages, engaging with people, and sharing information on nutrition, health, and wellness you'll enjoy working for REBBL.
Works Closely With Field & Retail Marketing Manager To:
- Drive trial and educate consumers on our brand values and benefits
- Take Lead at consumer events, focusing on Health and Wellness, Culinary, Adventure and Lifestyle opportunities
- Take Lead at retail, focusing on demo's, store manager engagement, merchandising and opening new accounts
- Work with FRMM to develop seeding and sampling schedules, focusing on key influencers and event activation
- Develop effective and breakthrough local marketing initiatives that help create and increase brand and help drive sales back to retail
- Connect with local key influencers, securing breakthrough events where the REBBL brand can thrive among attendees, creating future connections and brand affinity
- Complete daily, weekly and/ or monthly recaps, lists, and calendars of market execution
- Embrace, understand and implement the REBBL strategy. Every day.
- Generate brand awareness and spread REBBLove - represent the brand at all times
- Maintain accuracy of product inventory, tracking, and materials at the warehouse – highly organized
- Reports to Field & Retail Marketing Manager, West
- Must live in Bay Area and have knowledge of the area
- 1 year of relevant experience in events, promotions, and consumer products marketing preferred
- Experience with sales and/or retail preferred
- Strong networking and relationship building skills; energetic, motivated, outgoing, competitive and embraces the brand
- Ability to take direction well and contribute insights and knowledge gained in the field -- your opinion matters
- High attention to detail – you are on top of your game and always looking for new opportunities
- Must have a strong understanding and knowledge of all social media platforms
- Must be proficient in email and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have a smartphone with ability to take/upload/identify photos; Internet access for social networking sites -- constantly connected to what is going on in the area
- Flexibility to travel throughout the territory and work days, nights, weekends and/or holidays as needed -- schedule will vary weekly, approx. 30 hours per week
- Creative, innovative, self-starter
- Multi-tasker who creatively and effectively solve problems
- Enjoy working solo and as part of a team
- Must be able to engage a crowd with your wit and charm. You are a cheerleader for the brand all the time
- Valid state issued driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to manage time and organize activities autonomously
- Ability to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work under diverse weather conditions
- Must be able to lift/ carry a minimum of 30 lbs.
Hours and number of days per month vary and are flexible to your schedule; weekend work is necessary to the role and ongoing. Approximately 28 – 30 hours per week. Competitive hourly rate.
- Please send your resume to Amira at rebbl.co with “Team Lead” in subject line
- Please include a paragraph describing yourself and why you are a great fit for this position