REBBL Brand Ambassador (Bay Area)
Marketing | Emeryville, CA | Part Time and Contract
REBBL Brand Ambassador, NorCal
Who We Are
REBBL, Righteous Plant Alchemy ™, is a fast-growing beverage company based out of Emeryville, California, crafting Elixirs that reflect our obsessive attention to ingredient purity, potency and authenticity. We were born out of a conscious collaboration between global thought-leaders, whose soul purpose was to address the malfunctioning global food system through a regenerative business model that would respect, uplift, and delight the world.
Organic – Every ingredient we use is organically grown for your health and for the health of the farmers, the soil, and the water where it was produced.
Fair Trade – We support fairly traded ingredients whenever they are available.
Real Ingredients – REBBL is made from real foods and ingredients that you can pronounce and recognize. We believe in the intelligence of nature and respect the natural health promoting complexity of whole foods.
True Taste – What you taste is what you get – the whole ingredients and herbs – that’s it. No taste bud trickery. No strange after tastes created by flavor labs. No thickeners to make you believe you are getting something that you are not.
Efficacy – Our promise: If we can’t use a super herb at meaningful, efficacious levels, then we won’t use it at all. When we see “50mg Ginseng” on a canned energy drink, we can only sigh and shake our heads….what a waste of a perfectly good ginseng root.
Super-herbed – We believe that everything can be improved. And we believe one of the best ways to improve foods is to add super-herbs
Our Commitment to Impact
We are deeply committed to supporting human dignity through impact sourcing and supply chain integrity. 2.5% of our net sales go to Not For Sale, our nonprofit partner, to support their efforts in eradicating human trafficking. Through initiatives with our grower communities, we strive to stop trafficking before it happens, and in our efforts with Not for Sale, we support the healing of those who have been trafficked.
Create awareness and drive trial of all REBBL products at strategic local events and retail store level; activate sampling events, influencer seeding, social media initiatives and product drops to create a personal connection with the consumer. We activate a variety of sampling opportunities ranging from in-store demos and yoga classes, to major festivals. Activations are primarily scheduled Thursday through Sunday, but availability throughout the week is a plus.
If you absolutely LOVE natural and organic food/herbs/beverages, engaging with people, and sharing information on nutrition, health, and wellness you'll enjoy working for REBBL.
Basic Job Responsibilities
- Drive trial and educate consumers on our brand values and benefits
- Nurture existing accounts to create overall REBBL presence
- Perform in-store demos (demo set up, breakdown, recapping, etc.)
- Merchandise and ability to explore incremental opportunities within the store
- Provide information, feedback and exemplary service to/from our retail partners
- Attend various events, sampling opportunities throughout the community to build brand awareness
- Connect with local key influencers through drops and seeding
- Complete demo and event reports, communicating consumer feedback and detailed information to our team
- Generate brand awareness and spread REBBLove - represent the brand at all times
- Maintain product inventory and tracking at demos and events
- Reports to Field and Retail Marketing Manager, West
- Strong relationship building skills; energetic, motivated, outgoing, competitive and embraces the brand
- Creative, innovative, self-starter
- Multi-tasker who creatively and effectively solve problems
- High attention to detail – you are on top of your game and always looking for new opportunities
- Ability to take direction well and contribute insights and knowledge gained in the field – your opinion matters
- Enjoy working solo and as part of a team
- Must have basic knowledge of email and MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must have a smart phone with ability to take/upload/identify photos; Internet access for e-mail, recapping, and social networking sites
- Flexibility to travel throughout territory and work days, nights, weekends and/ or holidays as needed – schedule will vary weekly
- Must be able to engage a crowd with your wit and charm. You are a cheerleader for the brand all the time
- Valid state issued driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to manage time and organize activities autonomously
- Ability to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work under diverse weather conditions
- Must be able to lift/ carry a minimum of 30 lbs.
Hours and number of days per month vary and are flexible to your schedule; weekend work is necessary to the role and ongoing. Competitive hourly rate.
Please send your resume to: Amira at rebbl.co with “Brand Ambassador” in subject line