Sales Account Manager
Thinix | Milford, IA | Full Time
Thinix Sales Team Members -
Thinix (Thinix.com), a division of R & D Industries, Inc.(RDI), is expanding and has immediate, full-time openings for highly motivated Thinix Sales Representatives to expand our sales team. If you have prior business-to-business sales experience, know how to make a great sales presentation, and are interested in joining a growing technology company, we want to hear from you!
This position will be located at our headquarters in Milford, Iowa.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Regional and national technology sales positions available.
- Working with customers to provide technology solutions to improve their business; including Internet connectivity, network monitoring, managed WiFi, and other solutions to customers in a designated market/region.
- Following up with inbound sales opportunities and driving new customer growth via outbound efforts to grow business-to-business sales.
- Attending tradeshows to represent the company and our products.
- Being professional at all times to both customers, prospects, and your co-workers.
- Working with marketing team to energize sales.
These positions offer competitive base pay with excellent benefits and strong opportunities for commission base pay dependent upon your success. If you are a hard worker who is organized, this is a great opportunity to work for a solid company built on a foundation of integrity and gold standard business practices.
Experience & Education:
- If you are highly motivated sales professional, we encourage you to apply.
- While a Bachelor’s degree is preferred, we will accept the equivalent combination of education and related sales experience.
- Technology sales experience is not required but would be beneficial.
- A desire to exceed your goals by putting in the required effort.
- Effective verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize your work and commitments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Performance-based bonuses
- Company health plan
- Medical (cafeteria) plan
- 401K retirement plan
- Vacation time, Paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO) sick days and personal days
- Allowance for the use of personal cell phone.
- Life Insurance, Long-term disability insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance
Thinix is a wholly owned subsidiary of R & D Industries, Inc. RDI is a 34-year old Iowa corporation, winner of the 2010 Iowa Small Business Excellence Award, and listed in both 2014 and 2015 Inc Magazine’s Inc-5000 as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. The Inc. 5000 placed RDI higher than 99.9% all businesses in the US and one of only 24 companies in Iowa.
RDI provides competitive pay, paid vacations, paid holidays, paid personal days, group health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k retirement plan, and other benefits. RDI has offices in Milford and Ames. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to work in a growing, fun environment within one of the top technology companies in the region. Join us and be a part of a special team right here in Iowa!
R & D Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and proud supporter of the Home Base Iowa Initiative for more details see: HomeBaseIowa.gov
About Okoboji, IA:
The Iowa Great Lakes Corridor is a place that allows for an exceptional work-life balance. Living in the communities of the Iowa Lakes Corridor allows you to have it all. This area provides you with the ability to spend quality time with your friends and family while meeting your career objectives. Enjoy fun and scenic commutes, excellent schools with small class-sizes, safe communities to live in, and endless recreational and cultural opportunities.
Within the Iowa Great Lakes, there are progressive and distinctive communities each with its own history, character, and lifestyle. Find affordable housing in a variety of beautiful communities and neighborhoods.
The Iowa Great Lakes’ award-winning, highly rated schools, produce exceptionally educated students. Our higher education system, including Buena Vista University, Iowa Lakes Community College, and Iowa Central Community College, is a valued partner in the lifelong learning. For our residents, this enables opportunities with advanced education, high-tech training, and job retraining for our workforce.
Within the Iowa Great Lakes, there is a great diversification of professional healthcare services with caring family doctors and surgeons along with state-of-the-art hospitals and healthcare facilities.
The Iowa Great Lakes… the Good Life.
Learn more at: http://okoboji.com, Thinix.com, RocketFailover.com, RDI1.com, http://vacationokoboji.com, and http://www.lakescorridor.com/