Computer / Networking Sales Manager
Computer & Network Engineering | Milford, IA | Full Time
RDIWorks Computer / Networking Sales Manager - Milford, Iowa
R & D Industries, Inc. (RDIWorks.com) is seeking a dedicated, analytical, proactive sales manager with strong interpersonal, leadership, project management skills, and computer networking experience. The Division Sales Manager will provide support and leadership to ensure the highest quality of customer service is provided.
- Provide leadership and a vision for growth
- Coordinate division operation
- Assess division performance and oversee profit and loss responsibility
- Oversee employee safety, development, teamwork and culture
- Solve customer issues
- Allocate resources and assign work
- Implement company procedures
- Assist in the development of guidelines and procedures for administration and security best practices
- Work closely with staff to meet team goals and improve processes and practices
- Computer Networking knowledge
- B.A. or B.S. in a Business or technical field
- 5+ years of expertise in professional B2B sales experience with a proven track record
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to develop graphs and charts for measuring performance and profitability
- Detail oriented and analytical thinker
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technologies and products, independently using documentation and online resources
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a growing, world-class organization. RDI is a stable, progressive employer with outstanding pay and benefits.
- Work in a fun, team environment
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Gain crucial experience with a variety of real-world projects
- Learn from respected industry experts on best practices
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Unlimited Coffee
- Conveniently located near Highway 71
- Employer-paid health insurance contribution
- Medical (cafeteria) plan
- Paid Individual Life, Dental, Vision and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) sick days and personal days
- Jury duty and bereavement benefits
- Allowance for use of personal cell phone.
- Performance-based bonuses
- 401K Match
- Health savings and flexing spend options
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Additional Coverage Options)
- Additional coverage options to include spouses and families
If you have applied in the past, please resubmit your application as we only retain applications for 30-days.
R & D Industries, Inc. (RDI) is a 35-year old Iowa corporation and winner of the 2010 Iowa Small Business Excellence Award. RDI was listed in both 2014 and 2015 Inc Magazine’s Inc-5000 as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the US. In 2019, RDI's Thinix division was recognized for managed service excellence as one of the Top 500 MSPs in the US.
As a Midwest leader, RDI has completed thousands of projects and makes technology work for our customers. Our vision for the future continues to position RDI as one of the most trusted partners in IT services, technology, and audio-visual systems.
Join us and be a part of a special team right here in Iowa!
R & D Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and proud supporter of the Home Base Iowa Initiative for more details see: HomeBaseIowa.gov
About Okoboji, IA:
R & D Industries (RDI) in Milford is located just minutes south of Okoboji and the Iowa Lakes Corridor — a place that allows for a balance in life. Living within the communities of the Iowa Lakes Corridor allows you to have it all. This area provides you with the ability to spend quality time with your friends and family while meeting your career objectives. Enjoy easy and scenic commutes, excellent schools with small class-sizes, safe communities to live in and endless recreational and cultural opportunities year round.
Within the Iowa Lakes Corridor, there are progressive and distinctive communities each with its own history, character, and lifestyle. Find affordable housing in a variety of beautiful communities and neighborhoods.
The Iowa Lakes Corridor’s award-winning, highly rated schools produce exceptionally educated students. Our higher education system, including Buena Vista University, Iowa Lakes Community College and Iowa Central Community College, is a valued partner in the lifelong learning of our residents, advanced education, high tech training, and job retraining of our workforce. Within the Iowa Lakes Corridor, there is a great diversification of professional healthcare services with caring family doctors and surgeons along with state-of-the-art hospitals and healthcare facilities.
The Iowa Lakes Corridor…the Good Life.