B2B Sales Account Representative
RocketBroadband | Milford, IA | Full Time
RocketBroadband (RocketBroadband.com), a division of R & D Industries, Inc. (RDI), is expanding and has immediate, full-time openings for highly motivated RocketBroadband Sales Representatives to expand our sales team. If you have prior business-to-business sales experience, know how to make a great sales presentation, and are interested in joining a growing technology company, we want to hear from you!
This position will be located at our headquarters in Milford, Iowa. Working remotely may be considered based on professional B2B sales experience and a proven successful track record.
Our Sales Team Guarantees:
- You will be integrated into our sales process
- You will receive in-house training, mentoring, and opportunities for advancement
- You will be empowered to share your ideas and creativity in the sales process
- You will enjoy a high-energy, team-oriented sales environment
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Regional and national technology sales positions available.
- Working with customers to provide technology solutions to improve Internet connectivity to customers in a designated market/region.
- Work with inbound sales opportunities and perform sales activities.
- Be comfortable video calling, calling, or emailing to drive new and existing customer growth via outbound efforts to grow business-to-business sales.
- Attending tradeshows to represent the company and our products.
- Being professional at all times to both customers, prospects, and your co-workers.
- Working with the marketing team to energize sales and fill the sales funnel.
- Maintain and record all sales activities and customer information in our CRM.
These positions offer incredible opportunities for the right people with world-leading products, base pay with excellent benefits, and strong opportunities for commission-based incentives to amplify your success. If you are a hard worker who is organized, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a solid company built on a foundation of integrity and gold-standard business practices.
Experience & Education:
- If you are a highly motivated sales professional, we encourage you to apply.
- While a Bachelor’s degree is preferred, we will accept the equivalent combination of education and related sales experience.
- Technology sales experience is not required but would be beneficial.
- A desire to exceed your goals by putting in the required effort.
- Effective verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize your work and commitments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with Salesforce (or other CRM software) is a plus.
- Work in a fun, team environment
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Gain crucial experience with a variety of real-world projects
- Learn from respected industry experts on best practices
- Unlimited Coffee
- Conveniently located near Highway 71
- Employer-paid health insurance contribution
- Medical (cafeteria) plan
- Paid Individual Life, Dental, Vision and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) sick days and personal days
- Jury duty and bereavement benefits
- Allowance for use of personal cell phone.
- Performance-based bonuses
- 401K Match
- Health savings and flexing spend options
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Additional Coverage Options)
- Additional coverage options to include spouses and families
RDI is a 36-year old Iowa corporation, winner of the 2010 Iowa Small Business Excellence Award, and listed in both 2014 and 2015 Inc Magazine’s Inc-5000 as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the United States. The Inc. 5000 placed RDI higher than 99.9% of all businesses in the US and one of only 24 companies in Iowa. In 2019, RDI's Thinix division was recognized for managed service excellence as one of the Top 500 MSPs in the US.
RDI provides competitive pay, paid vacations, paid holidays, paid personal days, group health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k retirement plan, and other benefits. RDI has offices in Milford and Ames. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to work in a growing, fun environment within one of the top technology companies in the region.
Join us and be a part of a special team right here in Iowa!
R & D Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and proud supporter of the Home Base Iowa Initiative for more details see: HomeBaseIowa.gov
About Okoboji, IA:
The Iowa Lakes Corridor is a place that allows for a balance in life. Living within the communities of the Iowa Lakes Corridor allows you to have it all. This area provides you with the ability to spend quality time with your friends and family while meeting your career objectives. Enjoy easy and scenic commutes, excellent schools with small class sizes, safe communities to live in, and endless recreational and cultural opportunities year-round.
Within the Iowa Lakes Corridor, there are progressive and distinctive communities each with its own history, character, and lifestyle. Find affordable housing in a variety of beautiful communities and neighborhoods.
The Iowa Lakes Corridor’s award-winning, highly rated schools produce exceptionally educated students. Our higher education system, including Buena Vista University, Iowa Lakes Community College, and Iowa Central Community College, is a valued partner in the lifelong learning of our residents, advanced education, high-tech training, and job retraining of our workforce. Within the Iowa Lakes Corridor, there is a great diversification of professional healthcare services with caring family doctors and surgeons along with state-of-the-art hospitals and healthcare facilities.
The Iowa Lakes Corridor…the Good Life.