Maintenance Tech 2nd & 3rd Shift
Maintenance | Elkhart, IN | Full Time
RCII is a custom metal fabrication company focused on high-quality American-made products. In 1994, we began building a team of experienced professionals with a shared passion for metal fabrication. Combining our passion for metal fabrication with a relentless focus on customer satisfaction separates RC Industries from the pack. Our on-time delivery coupled with our wide product range, custom toolboxes, and advanced metal fabrication capabilities, allows us to provide the best customer experience possible.
- Performs maintenance and repairs on mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment, repairs cylinders, greasing, blowing out motors, checking belts, etc.
- Performs and promotes 6S and prevents or reports appropriately all unsafe conditions and acts
- Reads and understands mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics and prints to troubleshoot and repair circuits and equipment
- Communicates well with associates, coordinators, suppliers and customers, coordinates work in a positive and professional manner
- Periodically performs PMs on equipment, and locates and corrects problems before breakdowns occur
- Exhibits professional craftsmanship in electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic work on breakdowns, projects, and preventative maintenance
- Performs building maintenance, such as painting, repairs, and grounds upkeep as required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years technical/electrical experience in an industrial or commercial environment. A Trade School or Apprentice certificate
- Must be able to operate forklifts, scissor lifts, and bucket lifts as needed
- Hydraulic Experience preferred
- General Maintenance and Electrical experience is a plus
- Able to read/write/speak English fluently
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to be a team player
- RC Industries, Inc is not associated with or working for any companies in the RV Industry insulating us from the volatility the RV companies face.
- Family owned for over 26 years.
- Consistent work and no layoffs due to lack of work or material. No shutdowns for the holidays or during the summer.
- Easy to get answers to your questions, whether that’s from your supervisor or the owner.
- Reasonable expectations and attainable goals; excellent safety record
- Family environment, everyone knows your name you’re not just a number. The owner knows nearly every employee by name.