Assembly | Elkhart, IN | Full Time
RCII is a custom metal fabrication company focused on high-quality American-made products. In 1994, we began building a team of experienced professionals with a shared passion for metal fabrication. Combining our passion for metal fabrication with a relentless focus on customer satisfaction separates RC Industries from the pack. Our on-time delivery coupled with our wide product range, custom toolboxes, and advanced metal fabrication capabilities, allows us to provide the best customer experience possible.
- Audit product as it’s loaded on the line to ensure quality standards are met and lines are always flowing
- Use sequence list to ensure items are moving according to schedules and on-time delivery measures are met as set by lean metric goals
- Uphold RC Industries quality model by conducting all in-process checks as well as report any defects to your Front-Line Leader
- Handle all parts/pieces in such a way to not cause any damage that creates scrap and adversely affects the lean metric goals
- Keep line stocked with all items needed for assembly of product
- Basic math and counting skills
- Use of measuring tools such as tape measure, calipers, micrometer, etc. (we can teach you!)
- Ability to read, understand and follow work instructions
- Ability to read blue prints (we can teach you that, too!)
- Willing to be flexible and move from job to job as priorities change
- Can stay focused on quality as well as be efficient to produce product
- Able to stand and/or walk on concrete surfaces seven plus hours per day
- Respectful to others
- Prior manufacturing experience
- RC Industries, Inc is not associated with or working for any companies in the RV Industry insulating us from the volatility the RV companies face.
- Family owned for over 26 years.
- Consistent work and no layoffs due to lack of work or material. No shutdowns for the holidays or during the summer.
- Easy to get answers to your questions, whether that’s from your supervisor or the owner.
- Reasonable expectations and attainable goals; excellent safety record
- Family environment, everyone knows your name you’re not just a number. The owner knows nearly every employee by name.