Outbound Call Center Retention Specialist (Cable Collections)
Outbound | Maryland Heights, MO | Full Time
RCH is a national, face-to-face field services company specializing in customer acquisition and fulfillment, as well as customer retention.
We are launching a new call center team. Get in now so you get started building your career.
With Fortune 500 clients in the telecommunication, energy and non-profit sectors, RCH has a proven 40+ year track record of maximizing client growth with the ability to impact a customer anywhere in their lifecycle.
- Outbound Collectors in our call center collect on delinquent accounts by making and receiving calls attempting to collect payments for cable television/internet and phone customers to continue their services. If the customer is not able to make payment an equipment recovery appointment will need to be scheduled to retrieve their equipment. May also receive inbound calls to support our field collection specialists.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls from customers and employees.
- Ability to negotiate while maintaining a manner which shows empathy, tact, and professionalism
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Follow written and/or verbal instructions
- Assist customer’s problems, questions, or concerns.
- Overcome objections to sell customer on existing services.
- Able to maintain composure with difficult customers
- Follow-up with customers when necessary.
- Consistently and accurately document all information pertaining to accounts
- Able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of FDCPA standards and state laws
- Abide by all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Ability to multi-task speaking with customers and typing in notes
- Detail Oriented
- Promote a positive work environment
- Other tasks as assigned
- A high school diploma or GED (Required)
- Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills (Required)
- Basic computer skills (Required)
- RCH Requirements:
- · Pass a criminal background
- · Pass a drug test
- · Be able to work Mon-Sat (including evenings)
- Call center experience (Preferred)
- Bilingual-Spanish (Preferred)
- Be able to work five days a week (including evenings and/or weekends)
- Full-Time = 40 hours per week
- Monday through Saturday: 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Two days off weekly. (Sunday and additional day)
- Benefits Available:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
90 days at $11 hr + commission
After 90 days: 100% commission ($12-$20 an hour avg. based on performance)