EQUIPMENT RECOVERY REPRESENTATIVES
Field Collections | Eau Claire, WI | Part Time
EQ RECOVERY REPRESENTATIVES
The RCH® service mark represents the services provided by the nation’s largest cable television retention Company. The company is looking for Equipment Recovery Representatives in Eau Claire, Wisconsin and the surrounding areas.
The Company contacts customers who have recently been disconnected but are still in possession of equipment owned by the Cable TV Provider. This position requires the employee to drive their personal vehicle for business purposes while independently going to customers’ homes. This position is not an office or call center setting.
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Must have current vehicle insurance for at least the minimum limits or the compulsory or financial responsibility required by the state in which the vehicle will be operated and a designation to your policy addressing the use of your personal vehicle for business
- Must have current vehicle registration to match the insurance coverage
- Must have a valid Drivers’ License; satisfactory driving record required
- Must be willing and able to communicate with the Local Manager on a daily basis
- Applicants should be self-motivated, hardworking, possess a positive attitude and be willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Abide by all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations (including any COVID-19 related guidelines/mandates)
- All applicants must meet the minimum requirements determined by our clients
Pay & Benefits:
- Paid Training
- No experience necessary
- Bi-weekly pay & direct deposit
- Guaranteed hourly rate with performance and production bonuses
- No limit or cap on commissions
- Flexible hours
- Medical Benefits are available to those employees that qualify as full time equivalent
The Company is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The Company provides equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, sex (including gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), parental status, age, religion or religious belief, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military service, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal law, or local ordinance.