Cable Equipment Recovery Field Technician
Field Collections | St. Louis, MO | Full Time and Part Time
Field Technician/ Equipment Recovery
Employment type: full-time or part time if available during evenings and weekends
- Largest Cable TV Retention & Recovery company in the U.S, currently servicing all the major cable companies in the US
- Current staffing in more than 150+ cities across the country
- 30+ years in telecommunications
- We believe success is achieved by taking care of our employees. We strive to hire, train, retain and promote exceptional employees that show they can lead by example.
- Operate ethically for our clients while delivering best in class Performance and Management.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Commute to customers residences to collect equipment
- Follow-up with customers when necessary
- Communicate with your Local Manager on a daily basis
- Abide by all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Must have valid insurance and registration for your vehicle
- Must have a valid Driver’s License- clean driving record, no recent DUI's, cannot have multiple violations within the last 3 years
- Pass Drug Test
- Pass Background Screening- no pending charges, no recent charges, no violent crimes
- Available to work some evenings and weekends
- Possess and maintain a reliable and working phone to ensure customers and Managers can contact you.
- Paid training
- Sliding scale compensation- production based pay rewards our hard working employees.
- Expected/average earnings are $20-$30/hr.
- Periodic bonus and incentive programs.
- Medical Dental and Vision coverage are available for qualified employees after 60 days. *based on hours worked
- Bi-weekly pay
compensation: on average $600-$800 per week
employment type: full-time
We are looking for motivated self-starters with positive attitudes that can work with minimal supervision. One of the nation's largest cable television company is hiring for Equipment Recovery/ Collection Specialists.
We work with customers who have had their cable/internet services turned off due to voluntary disconnects, downgrades and nonpayment. We go out and collect their equipment- either as an appointment set up by the customer, or with information from the cable provider directly. The more pieces of customer equipment you recover, the higher your pay. All leads are provided! Bonuses Available for Top Performers!! We are currently hiring energetic, organized, candidates with a positive attitude and solid work ethic. No experience necessary, will train the right candidates.
Excellent earning potential!!
Requirements Candidates must have:
-Reliable vehicle for Retention Specialist positions
-Pass Drug Test and Background Screening
-Valid vehicle insurance
-Valid vehicle registration
-Valid Driver License
-Clean Driving Record with no DUI's and no moving violations in last 3 years.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $600.00 to $800.00 /week