Field Op | Wilmington, DE | Full Time
R.C. Fabricators, Inc. is Delaware’s leading Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection Company. Our Vision is to become the Industry Leader & Employer of Choice. To accomplish this we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talented and diverse individuals, providing quality products and services delivered by the safest and most economical processes. "We will consistently exceed our customers’ expectations."
The role of the Ironworker is to unload, stage, rig, erect, connect and bolt-up fabricated steel. The position requires work to be performed at varying elevations with 100% tie-off and the use of aerial and scissor lifts.
- Maintaining a safe work environment for self and crew-members.
- Unloads and erects fabricated steel.
- Laying and fastening deck.
- Installation of miscellaneous metals members (i.e. stairs and rails).
- Rigging materials for crane operations.
- Adherence to all work safety policies, procedures and governing requirements.
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 3+ years Ironworking experience.
- Must be able to work safely at varying elevations with 100% Tie-Off Compliance.
- Ability to work year round in all elements* and extreme temperature variations.
- Experienced in miscellaneous metal installation such as stairs and rails.
- Ability to read and interpret field drawings.
- Candidates must live within a 25 mile radius.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Candidates are required to successfully pass pre-employment screenings including background check, physical examination, and substance abuse screenings.
- A Team Focused, Safety Conscious Culture that genuinely Values People.
- Full time, year round work.*Subject to Safety Regulations
- Competitive Rates & Advancement Opportunities
- 100% Employer Paid Premiums on Employee Medical
- Other benefits include Dental, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401k, and STD/L
* This is being offered as a full-time permanent positions, per diem and relocation are not being considered.
R.C. Fabricators, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We pride ourselves on maintaining a Safety Conscious, Drug Free and Violence Free Environment. To achieve this R.C. Fabricators, Inc. requires a continuous demonstration of employee commitment to safety and compliance with all regulations, policies and procedures.