Operations | Wilmington, DE | Full Time
R.C. Fabricators, Inc. is Delaware’s leading Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection Company. Our Vision is to become the Industry Leader & Employer of Choice. To accomplish this we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talented and diverse individuals, providing quality products and services delivered by the safest and most economical processes. We will consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are currently seeking a full-time Janitor to join our team. In this role the Janitor will be required to maintain a routine and non-routine cleaning schedule including the main offices, shop offices, several restrooms, breakrooms and other common areas. Our facility encompasses over 90,000 square feet and employees nearly 100 full-time employees. The ideal candidate must able to lift 50 pounds, must be able to stand for up to two hours at a time and climb stairs.
- Maintains and cleans all floor surfaces, including sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and other objects
- Cleans, monitors and maintains offices, restrooms, breakrooms rooms, corridors, stairwells, entrance areas and other as needed.
- Empties trash receptacles for proper disposal, collects and disposes of paper and rubbish as needed through facilities.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using appropriate cleaners and equipment
- Replenishes paper products throughout facilities.
- Follows housekeeping schedule outlined by the immediate supervisor.
- Use of heavy cleaning equipment, such as, floor scrubbers, vacuums carpet shampooers and buffers.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and submit orders as necessary to purchasing.
- Other duties may be assigned, as required by scope of work or customer needs.
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2+ years in janitorial services including floors.
- Working knowledge of OSHA regulations including but not limited to GHS.
- Must be able to work safely at varying elevations with 100% Tie-Off Compliance.
- Ability to work year round in all elements* and extreme temperature variations.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Candidates are required to be 18 years of age or older with the ability to successfully pass pre-employment screenings including background check, physical examination, and substance abuse screenings.
- A Team Focused, Safety Conscious Culture that genuinely Values People.
- Full time, year round work.*Subject to Safety Regulations
- Competitive Rates & Advancement Opportunities
- 100% Employer Paid Premiums on Employee Medical
- Other benefits include Dental, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401k, and STD/L
R.C. Fabricators, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We pride ourselves on maintaining a Safety Conscious, Drug Free and Violence Free Environment. To achieve this R.C. Fabricators, Inc. requires a continuous demonstration of employee commitment to safety and compliance with all regulations, policies and procedures.