Experienced Stair & Handrail Misc. Fitter
Shop | Wilmington, DE | Full Time
Stair & Handrail Misc. Metal ~ Fitter
R.C. Fabricators, Inc. is Delaware’s leading Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection Company. Our Vision is to become the Industry Leader & Employer of Choice. To accomplish this we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talented and diverse individuals, providing quality products and services delivered by the safest and most economical processes. We will consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
The role of the Stair & Handrail Miscellaneous Fitter is to layout and fabricate steel and other metals to the specifications of blueprints/shop drawings. This position requires individuals with a high aptitude and documented experience in blueprints, architectural and shop drawings and experience with the tools of the trade. This position is being offered to local candidates within a 25 mile radius. Per Diem and relocation are not being offered.
- Maintaining a safe work environment for self and team members.
- Read and interpret shop drawings to fabricate stairs, rails and misc. components to engineering and detailing specifications.
- Determining what materials, tools and equipment are necessary to perform the tasks.
- Laying out and marking for precision.
- Overhead crane operations.
- Adherence to all work safety policies, procedures and governing requirements.
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in the fabrication of Stairs, Handrails and other Miscellaneous Metal components/members.
- Must have advanced abilities in reading, interpreting and fabricating from shop drawings/blueprints.
- Must be committed to organizational safety.
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as a team structure.
- Ability to work year round in extreme temperature variations.
- Must have reliable transportation and live within a 25 mile radius.
- Candidates are required to successfully pass pre-employment screenings including background check, physical examination, and substance abuse screenings.
- A Team Focused, Safety Conscious Culture that genuinely Values People.
- Full time, year round work
- Competitive Rates & Advancement Opportunities
- 100% Employer Paid Premiums on Employee Medical
- Other benefits include Dental, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401k, and STD/L
R.C. Fabricators, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We pride ourselves on maintaining a Safety Conscious, Drug Free and Violence Free Environment. To achieve this R.C. Fabricators, Inc. requires a continuous demonstration of employee commitment to safety and compliance with all regulations, policies and procedures.