CLASS A DRIVER - FLATBED
Shop | Wilmington, DE | Full Time
Flatbed Driver Class A
R.C. Fabricators, Inc. is Delaware’s leading Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection Company. Our Vision is to become the Industry Leader & Employer of Choice. To accomplish this we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talented and diverse individuals, providing quality products and services delivered by the safest and most economical processes. We will consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
R.C. Fabricators, Inc. is now seeking a full-time Class A Flatbed Driver to join our team. The ideal candidate will have his or her current Class A with proven flatbed experience, preferably with oversized loads and extendable trailers. In addition, candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ Commercial Driving Experience with a clean driving record.
In this role the driver will safety transport flatbed loads of structural steel and miscellaneous metals to various job sites within the Tri-State Area. He or she will adhere to and maintain all DOT, State, Federal and Company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Maintaining a safe work environment for self and others.
- Adherence to all DOT, State & Federal regulations in conjunction with Company policies & Procedures (Log Books, IFTA, Pre/Post Trip Inspections and other requirements).
- Reporting damages, mechanical issues or defects to appropriate personnel.
- Maintaining Preventive Maintenance and maintenance related schedules.
- Monitoring Inspection and registration and report to appropriate personnel.
- Determine and verify load weight, and tie-downs and ensure that oversized or over weight permits are valid and present.
- Adherence and on-going commitment to all work safety policies, procedures and governing requirements.
- Candidates must have a valid Class A CDL and provide a recent DMV report and Valid DOT physical card.
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2+ year’s Operating experience with a clean MVR.
- Must be able to work safely and adhere to R.C. Fabricators, Inc. Safety Program.
- Ability to work year round in all elements* and extreme temperature variations.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Candidates are required to successfully pass pre-employment screenings including background check, physical examination, and substance abuse screenings.
- A Team Focused, Safety Conscious Culture that genuinely Values People.
- Full time, year round work.*Subject to Safety Regulations
- Competitive Rates & Advancement Opportunities
- 100% Employer Paid Premiums on Employee Medical
- Other benefits include Dental, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401k, and STD/L
R.C. Fabricators, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We pride ourselves on maintaining a Safety Conscious, Drug Free and Violence Free Environment. To achieve this R.C. Fabricators, Inc. requires a continuous demonstration of employee commitment to safety and compliance with all regulations, policies and procedures.