Director of Bank Partnerships
Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Check out Rainlocal.com for more information on our clients and services.
Do you have experience building relationships with C-level executives? Do you have a basic understanding of mobile marketing? Are you happy, hungry and focused? If Yes, then this is the dream job for you!
RAIN is a mobile marketing firm that uses technology and a great team to help its clients grow using in-app mobile marketing. We are mobile advertising for people that hate mobile advertising. We keep it simple for the clients and keep it relevant for the consumer.
BASIC FUNCTION: The successful candidate will be experienced in selling digital advertising to financial institutions, banks or credit unions.
- Identify client/agency needs and develop persuasive proposals
- Deliver effective sales presentations
- Maintain client communication and ensure client satisfaction
- Generate revenue and meet/exceed established sales targets
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
- Current experience in advertising sales to finance industry clients (MUST)
- Proven experience in building senior-level client and agency relationships
- Powerful sales, presentation and communication skill sets
- Experience in mobile advertising is a plus
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Self-motivated, competitive, strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Superb communication with the CEO and your direct reports
- Push all open issues to a clearly identifiable and tangible conclusion/solution
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated team player who can manage multiple tasks: handling urgent matters without ever losing sight of mid-and long-term planning. S/he will take an entrepreneurial approach to the business, bringing a creative spark and fresh outlook to how the company can grow and expand.
The ideal candidate will be an upbeat, charismatic executive with strong communications and interpersonal skills. They will also be a high-level strategic thinker who is also energized by the practical activities required to make things happen.
WHY WORK WITH US?
1. Autonomy. We value execution, not face-time, so if you want to work remotely, that's cool with us.
2. We value people over product and our team is our family.
3. We are changing the status quo for bank marketing. We provide a repeatable and measurable ROI to our clients.
4. The sky is the limit. We know our team is the reason for our success and will give you the freedom to run your own ship.