Digital Media Buyer
Marketing | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
RAIN is a mobile marketing firm that uses technology and a great team to help its clients grow using in-app mobile marketing. We are mobile advertising for people that hate mobile advertising. We keep it simple for the clients and keep it relevant for the consumer.
Here's what we are looking for:
Are you Happy, Hungry, and Focused? Are you someone that loves having all your ducks in a row? Are you extremely organized and take pride in staying on time? Do you have experience buying or managing digital advertising campaigns? Experienced with in-app mobile marketing? Do you take pride in fulfilling a client’s needs and optimizing your work to perform better consistently? If Yes, we want to meet you!
The Digital Media Buyer is mainly responsible for developing, implementing, and managing online marketing campaigns through various mobile marketing channels. The Digital Media Buyer will need to understand company KPI’s and goals and will formulate plans that meet and exceed these goals.
We are seeking a highly motivated and focused individual to join our team. Our office is located in Woodland Hills. This position requires a commitment of 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
Why work with RAIN?
- Autonomy. We value execution, not face-time, so if you want to work from home most days, that's cool with us.
- We value people over product and our team is our family.
- We are changing the status quo and working with some of the most well-known brands in the world.
- The sky is the limit. We hire people better than us and will give you the freedom to run your own ship.
- At least 1 year of experience managing digital marketing campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Google Display, DSP's etc)
- Experience placing and managing a variety of mobile media campaigns (banner, social media, advertorials, native, etc.)
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus