UX Designer @ Vienna, VA (Must Join on or before 23rd November)
Information Technology | Vienna, VA | Full Time
Job Title : UX Designer (Must Join on or before 23rd November) - Vienna, VA
- 3-5 years internal Enterprise UX design experience is a must. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex enterprise solutions.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Certification (e.g., NN Group or HFI) plus but not required
- Bachelor's degree a MUST