Test Data Management Architect-22770
Information Technology | Irving, TX | Full Time
Test Data Management (TDM) architect will be responsible for delivering our strategic roadmap for TDM and supporting the execution of Enterprise TDM strategy.
Collaborates with application SMEs and project teams in respective application areas to understand and leverage current processes; address gaps where additional transformation may be needed
Leads the analysis of test data requests and automation of test data.
Creates and validates test data within the TDM framework for all phases of testing.
Master Data Management: Business process design for managing Master Data throughout the lifecycle, including data quality, metadata and workflow technologies;
Bring in thought leadership in Test Data Management and help devise a strategy for implementation of Test Data Management capabilities across the enterprise.
• 6+ years of experience across various aspects of Technology Delivery
• Minimum 6 years Test Data Management or equivalent (SQL, ETL, Reporting or database development).
• 5+ years of experience in Database technologies. Have excellent understanding on RDBMS systems such as Oracle, MS SQL Server & DB2.
• 5+ years in performance test design, test scripting, execution, monitoring & analysis of complex multi-tier distributed applications in both .J2EE and .NET platforms
• 3+ years in Data profiling, cleansing, sub setting and validation and ETL of production copy data to test systems
• 3+ years in Synthetic Test data creation using automated data extraction and data masking
• Develop test data management strategies and plans to provide optimum, reusable and secured test data solution.
• Understanding of data models and entity relationship diagrams; Analytics or Data Mining
• Knowledge of commercial TDM toolset – i.e. CA TDM, Grid Tools or Oracle Test Data Management Pack.
• Experience in designing and managing Test Data Management (TDM) solutions and framework on Mainframe (IMS & DB2 on zOS) and Distributed platforms using various scripts
• Ability to work with a mix of technologies (Oracle, MS SQL, IBM Mainframe, etc.) and Java, ETL jobs, different File formats (XML/MISMO/CLDF/EDF), etc.
• Full life cycle Development; Integration Data Hubs.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent