Test Data Management Architect-22023
Information Technology | Irving, TX | Full Time
Test Data Management (TDM) architect will be responsible for delivering our strategic roadmap for TDM and supporting the execution of Enterprise TDM strategy.
- Collaborates with application SMEs and project teams in respective application areas to understand and leverage current processes; address gaps where additional transformation may be needed
- Leads the analysis of test data requests and automation of test data.
- Creates and validates test data within the TDM framework for all phases of testing.
- Master Data Management: Business process design for managing Master Data throughout the lifecycle, including data quality, metadata and workflow technologies;
- Bring in thought leadership in Test Data Management and help devise a strategy for implementation of Test Data Management capabilities across the enterprise.
• 6+ years of experience across various aspects of Technology Delivery
• Minimum 6 years Data Management or equivalent (SQL, ETL, Reporting or database development).
• 5+ years of experience in Database technologies. Have excellent understanding on RDBMS systems such as Oracle, MS SQL Server & DB2.
• 5+ years in performance test design, test scripting, execution, monitoring & analysis of complex multi-tier distributed applications in both .J2EE and .NET platforms
• 3+ years in Data profiling, cleansing, sub setting and validation and ETL of production copy data to test systems
• 3+ years in Synthetic Test data creation using automated data extraction and data masking
• Develop test data management strategies and plans to provide optimum, reusable and secured test data solution.
• Understanding of data models and entity relationship diagrams; Analytics or Data Mining
• Knowledge of commercial TDM toolset – i.e. CA TDM, Grid Tools or Oracle Test Data Management Pack.
• Experience in designing and managing Test Data Management (TDM) solutions and framework on Mainframe (IMS & DB2 on zOS) and Distributed platforms using various scripts
• Ability to work with a mix of technologies (Oracle, MS SQL, IBM Mainframe, etc.) and Java, ETL jobs, different File formats (XML/MISMO/CLDF/EDF), etc.
• Full life cycle Development; Integration Data Hubs.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent