Telecommunications Engineer with CCNA, ITIL Certification
Information Technology | Remote in Florida, FL | Contract
Radiant Digital delivers technology consulting and business solutions for commercial and government clients.
Our flexible delivery model allows us to provide end-to-end solution delivery, single project execution, and, or strategic resources.
CMMI Maturity Level III and ISO 9001 – 2015 certified.
Contractor and/or Contractor’s Staff shall have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
2. Industry certifications for the following areas, to include (but is not limited to):
a. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Collaboration
b. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation Certificate
c. CCNA Route/Switch
d. CCNA Voice
e. Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
f. Cisco VTVS2 (Telepresence Training)
3. Three to Five (3-5) years of IT work experience with telecommunications and multiplatform environments, including the following:
a. Cisco – IOS, SLI, ACS RADIUS and TACAS+.
b. Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP).
c. Virtual Private Network (VPN).
d. Windows Communication Foundation (WSDL, SOAP, or WCF).
4. Three to Five (3-5) years of experience in providing technical support for maintenance over new and existing telecommunications services.
5. Three to Five (3-5) years of experience in providing customer service for client-reported issues requiring technical assistance.
6. Leadership experience with managing and completing complex projects relevant to telecommunications services.
7. Experience in participating in the management and completion of complex projects relevant to telecommunications services as a team member; and
8. Experience and understanding of DEO policy and procedure for IT services and telecommunication services as it applies to the project at hand.
Minimally Required Deliverables/Tasks
Telecommunications Engineer, Advanced
1. Analyzing and improving voice and data technologies within the Reemployment Assistance (RA) environment.
2. Performing capacity planning and systems engineering for enterprise Cisco systems in conjunction with remote sites.
3. Recording trends that may develop into issues.
4. Evaluating and assessing voice and data communication systems.
5. Researching voice and data technologies for the appropriate DEO solutions.
6. Recommending and implementing voice and data communication systems and improvements.
7. Maintaining, tuning, and supporting network Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) and communication infrastructure.
8. Developing product specifications for VOIP and telecommunications; and
9. Documenting and improving the operational telecommunications environment.