Systems Engineer -Senior Web Developer -21476
Information Technology | Temple Terrace, FL | Full Time
Seeking Senior Web Developer with experience designing and building enterprise internal web applications. We are currently in the process of building an internal web application that will be used to manage Robotics Process Automation (RPA) use cases through the development life cycle including the various key process steps and governance gates. This senior developer should have a strong background with web development technologies such as Angular CLI, Java, HTML, CSS, Postgres, Spring Boot Framework, AWS, and Jenkins.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• 8 years minimum work experience in web based systems design and development.
• Education: Bachelor's degree preferred or commensurate work experience
• Strong experience with Web Application Development using industry standard tools required.
• Solid understanding of AWS (EC2, RDB, CloudFormation)
• Strong familiarity with HTML/CSS
• Solid understanding of Java including the Spring Boot Framework, JPA Hibernate integration.
• Experience with Linux (CENTOS preferred), along with shell script writing.
• Familiarity with REST based web services, and other service integration technologies.
• Experience with Web Application Development using industry standard tools required
• Experience with Postgres databases
• Comfortable with SQL and concepts
• Excellent problem solving skills – able to focus both on the big picture and finite details.
• Attention to detail and ability to deliver results in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required. The ability to express oneself effectively within groups and in one-to-one conversations. Conveys information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
• Excellent ability to organize information, manage tasks and use available tools to effectively contribute to an organization.
• Demonstrates advanced knowledge of software development industry concepts, tools, and techniques.
• Working knowledge of project management concepts, tools, and techniques.
• Comfortable working within the parameters of a project methodology.
• Comfortable working with geographically diverse teams.
• Familiarity with software configuration managment toolset (GitLab)
• Familiarity with Agile tracking software toolset (JIRA)