Sys Cslt-IT Proj Mgt-CPE Leasing process-31166
Information Technology | Lake Mary, FL | Full Time
Responsible for ensuring the correct end-to-end production flow for the CPE Leasing data. Discover corrective actions required across applications, drive strategic planning, testing and deliver enterprise-wide projects impacting the process, and ensure successful integration of data from the provisioning and billing systems to the general ledger.
• Partner with Marketing, IT, Accounting, and other business stakeholders to prioritize, test and implement software changes that affect, or will improve the operational processes of, CPE Leasing Systems
• Research and direct corrective action for incorrect and errored production data
• Establish and coordinate end-to-end plans, gather requirements, prepare test data requirements, create and coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and obtain business approvals.
• Work closely with accounting personnel to ensure processing needs are fully understood and met for CPE Leasing.
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
• Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholder groups and functions across a complex organization
• Problem Solving/troubleshooting and analytical thinking to support timely production process support and resolution
• Proven track record of issue resolution and working on multiple, simultaneous tasks
• Lead efforts in various stages of the project life cycle
• Accounting or Financial systems experience
• Root Cause Analysis
• SQL and Excel experience
• CRM/ECC/FILA expertise
• Experience developing and following project plans
• Writing Agile user stories and acceptance criteria for projects
• CPE Leasing Systems experience
• Accounting Knowledge and Financial systems
• Research and correct data errors for the CPE Leasing process.
• Review, direct and implement Client enterprise wide projects affecting the CRM and ECC applications
• Report status of projects and error correction actions to management
• Gather Accounting requirements
• UAT testing and signoff
Please indicate whether education and/or certifications are required or desired.