MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and coding principles.
• Excellent understanding of PeopleTools (Peoplecode, App Engine, Workflow, SQR, Component Interfaces, App packages, Integration Broker, Web Services, Query, XML publisher, UNIX, and have the ability to write and understand complex SQL statements).
• Good understanding of the Functionality of HCM modules, process flow, key application (setup and transactional) tables and flow of data into the core HCM tables.
• Knowledge / experience with PeopleSoft Payroll including US Tax Processing.
• Ability to understand customer requirements, possess clarity of thought and communication and translate business requirements/issues to Technical requirements and design
• Full understanding of the Software SDLC (systems development life-cycle)
• Develop and document new solutions for PeopleSoft HCM 9.x applications including pages, interfaces, database tables, batch programs and reports
• Complete unit testing & reviews based on Functional & Technical designs.
• Experience working in an Agile SDLC
• Serve as a key resource in system testing and debugging, ensuring that all system changes are adequately unit tested prior to turning them over to the user community
• Provide application support including system/batch monitoring and processing, handling user questions and queries, investigating and solving system problems, and providing on-call support services
• Experience with Angular JS
• Expertise in integration technologies a plus
• Experience with Workday HCM a plus
• Functional and technical knowledge of PeopleSoft in particular in the Core HR, Payroll, Compensation, and Absence areas.
• Strong experience with debugging Integration Broker and handling interfaces and production issues related to vendor integrations
Responsible for providing technical leadership and defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies. Focus will be on developing HR and Payroll related solutions.
Bachelor's degree desired.