Sr. Qlik Administrator- 29121
Information Technology | Basking Ridge-NJ, NJ | Contract
Radiant Digital delivers technology consulting and business solutions for commercial and government clients.
Our flexible delivery model allows us to provide end-to-end solution delivery, single project execution, and, or strategic resources.
CMMI Maturity Level III and ISO 9001 – 2015 certified.
CSG is driving business change through Finance Systems and FP&A Transformation.
Under this initiative, we are creating an Enterprise level self serve FIAT Reporting Portal for Financial insights providing an integrated Reporting experience with multiple reporting tools including Qlik and Tableau through APIs
- 10 years overall experience in designing and developing IT solutions
Strong expertise in working with Qlik Sense.
· Experience with Qlik QMC and Qlik Hub
· Expert in building repositories using star schema, developing Subject Areas, and applying security (group, access / query privileges) at object and data level in Administration Tool.
· Experience in customizing reports using 3rd party extension such as Vizlib. Expert knowledge of report development execution in a complex environment.
· Experience on configuring Qlik security at the object and data levels.
· Experience on data visualizations (DV) is a plus.
· Knowledge of performance-tuning queries.
Strong experience with Oracle PL/SQL programming, Stored Procedures, SQL debugging & Triggers.
· Writing highly optimized stored procedures, tables and views, efficient SQL queries, and appropriate utilization of indexes.
· Proactively identify opportunities to optimize existing SQL Stored Procedures, Packages, or Reports.
· Understanding in development of logical and physical data models, especially OLTP data modeling and data warehousing concepts.Experience in DevOps, Agile Methodologies, CICD methods and tools, e.g. JIRA, Jenkins, GIT HUB.
- Experience with Linux and Windows OS and applications
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
- Excellent Interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent .
• Interact with business partners and offshore teams to ensure solutions are designed and developed in meeting the requirements
• Proactively work with other members of the team to complete assigned tasks as defined by the scope and timelines
• Analyzes requirements and designs solutions for the projects and change requests
• Candidate must have excellent analytical, communications, and problem-solving skills.
• Able to do Multi-tasking and a hands-on approach to every task assigned are required skills.
• Ensures that developed code modules are in compliance with best practices, standards, and adhere to the enterprise architecture