Sr. Program Manager
Information Technology | Miamisburg, OH | Full Time
- Ph.D. or master’s degree in the Physical Sciences or Computer Science.
- At least 8 years of experience with IDIQ SOW related studies, technical management, or combination thereof if the individual has a Ph.D.
- At least 11 years of experience with IDIQ SOW related studies, technical management, or combination thereof, if the individual has a master’s degree.
- Specialized Experience: At least 3 years of experience with management of government funded computer science or physical science-based programs.
- Client Management, Team Coordination and Reporting, and Delivery.
- Functional leadership of team members, provide Direction to attain the goals set by the Client.
- Leads management of large and complex projects incorporating multiple tasks.
- Oversees and monitors the work of subcontractors, vendors, and partners.
- Coordinates and monitors current status of client projects and the work of the project team to ensure that the project stays on the critical path.
- Prepares project schedules, status reports, and briefs for team members, clients, or others.
- Participates in the day-to-day activities of the project.
- Supports the team in the development of mission objectives, problem resolution processes, and performance evaluation.
- Meets with client to discuss project performance, propose initiatives, and establish project priorities and timing.
- 10+ Years of Direct Program Management Experience, along with 5+ Years of Team Leadership.
- Working with IT, Application Development, Database Management.
- PMP or Equivalent Certification Required.
- Leads the investigation, assessment, and implementation of technical solutions.