Service Now Sercurity and Risk Solutions Architects
Engineering | Vienna, VA | Full Time
Radiant Digital delivers technology consulting and business solutions for commercial and government clients.
Our flexible delivery model allows us to provide end-to-end solution delivery, single project execution, and, or strategic resources.
Radiant is seeking driven Service Now Security and Risk Solution Architects. The Security and Risk Solution Architect will provide solution leadership and expertise to support customers The Security Solution Architect will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by leveraging the Security Operations (Security Incident Response, Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Response) and GRC Solutions. This is a hands on Security and Risk Solution Architect who is capable of going wide and deep on solution development and positioning.
What You Get To Do In This Role
· Responsible for creating innovative solutions leveraging ServiceNow’s GRC and Security Operations (Security Incident Response, Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Response) Solutions
· Review customer’s security architecture and design process and system integrations to ServiceNow Security Operations.
· Respond to customer questions relating to ServiceNow Security Operations and GRC Solution
· This role is pivotal in providing our growing customer base, with lessons learned, strategies, and advice to enhance real world security operations.
· Develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on Security Operations and GRC Solutions
· Contribute and maintain a showcase of Security Operations and GRC solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
· Help develop programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of Security Operations and GRC on the ServiceNow platform
· Configure solution environments to address customer requirements and business issues
· Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members to enhance ServiceNow products with new capabilities that address customer needs
· Share best practices and known solutions with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the other team members
· Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
· Supporting Marketing events - user conferences, trade shows, analyst demonstrations, webinars etc…
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Strong working knowledge of GRC processes and solutions such as Archer or Metricstream.
· Work experience or strong understanding of Security Operations Center (SOC), Network Operations Center (NOC) or Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC).
· Strong understanding of Networking and Security technologies: SIEM, IDS /IPS, vulnerability management, end-point protection, breach detection and threat intelligence.
· Knowledge of various attack vectors and intrusion methodologies: DDoS, malware, phishing, brute force, APT, buffer overflow, etc.
· Experience in security frameworks such as NIST 800-61, ISO27035, SANS, etc
· Experience with threat intelligence frameworks, such as STIX/TAXII and OpenIOC
· Ability to architect and effectively communicate solutions to business challenges
· Experience working in a large government or corporate enterprise environment.
· Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including applicable regulations, business drivers, security, and evolving business needs, etc.
· The following industry certifications are desirable: CISSP, GCIH, GCIA, GSEC, CEH, GIAC
· A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in information security or computer science and 3-5 years of experience is required.
· Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be self-directed and independent.
· Willing to travel up to 50%-60%
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their
professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.