Candidate should be a Senior level Oracle Hyperion EPM (Enterprise Performance Management Suite) administrator with AWS Solutions architect certification and SAP MDG & ABAP programming experience to join our IT infrastructure/operations team to support and maintain our on-premise/virtual environments in AWS cloud and non-cloud platforms. We are seeking candidates with excellent problem solving skills and a team player working with other team members to accomplish the goal. Candidate should possess the relevant technical expertise from a variety of different fields including administering Oracle Hyperion EPM suite of products (DRM, Essbase, Smartview, Planning), SAP MDG & ABAP programming, Qlik administration, Linux/Windows systems administration, Oracle and Postgres database administration. Cloud infrastructure coding expertise with AWS/Cloud formation and Ansible scripting. Programming with Python and DevOps automation experience will be a plus.
• Administration of Oracle Hyperion EPM Suite including but not limited to Shared Services, Essbase, Planning, Smartview, Essbase Admin services, Provider services, Financial reporting
• SAP MDG and ABAP programming
• Cloud infrastructure as a code scripting / maintenance with AWS Cloud Formation and Ansible
• Optimize AWS cloud platform to its highest efficiency while keeping the cost down
• Automate the AWS infrastructure through code to spin off new environment on request
• Monitor production to support 100% availability
• Work with product vendor to address any product related issues
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Experience in SAP MDG configuration/maintenance
• Experience in SAP ABAP programming
• Experience in Qlik Sense installation/configuration/maintenance
• Experience in Qlik Sense Administration
• Experience in administration of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Suite (EPM/Hyperion) and Oracle Fusion Middleware
• Certified AWS solution architect
• Experience in Oracle WebLogic administration
• Experience in Apache/Oracle HTTP Web server administration
• Experience in Hyperion Essbase System administration and system performance tuning
• Experience in version control with GIT/STASH
• Hand on experience in linux platform
• Oracle database experience
• Experience in maintaining infrastructure as code in AWS Cloud
• Scripting experience in AWS Cloudformation with JSON code
• Thorough understanding of AWS IAM security, VPC/Subnet concepts
• Scripting experience in Ansible playbook YML's
• Experience in AWS load balancers
• Experience in AWS Command Line CLI for accessing/managing EC2, EBS, S3
• Experience in AWS AMI custom images & cloning
• Experience in AWS volume snapshots & restore
• Experience in AWS storage management with EBS/EFS
• Experience in AWS EC2 bootstrapping
• Experience in AWS Auto scaling configuration
• Experience in AWS SSO configuration with SAML & CA Siteminder
• Experience in migrating Oracle Middleware applications to AWS cloud
• Experience in python scripting
• Experience in shell scripting
• Working knowledge on Google Cloud APIs like Google Drive API.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- Operating Systems: Redhat Linux, Windows Server.
- Technologies: Qlik Sense, Hyperion, Java (JDK), SQL,PL/SQL, Perl, JDBC/ODBC, AWS Cloud Formation, AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS ELB, AWS EFS, AWS EBS
- Application/Web Servers: WebLogic ,Apache , Tomcat, Oracle Http Server, Microsoft IIS.
- Scripting: BASH/KSH Shell, Python, Perl, Ansible, Windows Batch Scripting / Power shell
- Database: Oracle, PostGres
- IDE Tools/Utilities: Eclipse, SQL Developer, Linux X Window System.
- Version control: Gitlab, Git
- AWS scripting: Cloud Formation, Ansible
- Good "Out-of-the-box thinking" sills
- Good knowledge on DevOps and its tools set such as CICD tools.
- Good experience on using Jira tool for Agile development methodology
- Good experience on using Maven, MS Build and other build
- Deep understanding of Ansible & cloud formation
- Excellent leadership, communication and project management skills.
- 8+ years of experience in general.
- 3 years of experience in AWS cloud
- 5+ years of Tools Experience such as Jira, Jenkins, Selenium, Maven
- Identifies critical issues with ease.
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
- Possess understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Document, validate, and manage requirements
- Walk through the functional requirements, create test strategy, create test plan, test cases, execute test cases.
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- EPM Administration certification will be a plus
- AWS Cloud certification will be a plus
- SAP MDG and ABAP certification will be a plus
- Sound Industry knowledge in DevOps & Cloud technologies