RPA Developer/Sr. Developer-30453
Information Technology | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
* 6-10+ years of experience, must have 2+ years of hands on working knowledge in Automation Anywhere (AA) & UiPath tool
* Must have Working knowledge in OCR/Web Automation/Windows Automation/Email Automation/ XML/ REST API/Mainframe command
* Must have Certifications in Automation Anywhere 10x or 11x and UiPath
* Must have a knowledge on MetaBOT, create reference modular reusable code libraries for dev team.
* Design multi-bot processes with modularized code for scalability and reliability.
* Plan the complete implementation cycle
* Ability to manage multiple assignments.
* Works closely with customers and team members as a RPA Architect using Automation Anywhere to understand current operating procedures, program objectives, and business requirements that drive the design and development of high quality technical solutions.
* Involved and experienced with full systems life cycle to include planning, coding, testing, and documentation for RPA activities.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field.
* Good to have knowledge in .NET or Java, Java Script or VB Script
* Good to have knowledge in Excel Macro
* Preferred knowledge in Agile implementation
* Superior written and oral communication skills.
* Have Automation working knowledge in multiple ERPs like ServiceNow, Peoplesoft, Workflow system, etc.
* Candidate should champion the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative.