• Develop enterprise wide reference architectures that facilitate business process automation, process documentation, workflow automation.
• Collaborate with Business and Vendor teams to reimagine and Simplify Process, and identify opportunities for Automation.
• Lead teams assigned to RPA/RDA projects ensuring adherence to set standards and enterprise solution architecture.
• Lead initiative to build re-usable assets and artifacts that can be leveraged across other projects.
• Govern automation projects coordinating with business stakeholders and IT leads.
• Collaborate with IT and business teams, and provide technical advice as necessary.
• Monitor emerging industry trends to determine impact on the enterprise solution architecture and technology, and advise strategic direction.
• Facilitate training and product sessions for business users and IT on an as needed basis.
• Collaborate with Business and Enterprise Architecture teams to instill precision and automation in program delivery.
• Experience in installing and configuring UIPath, both Orchestrator and Client at enterprise scale and business continuity.
• Share industry best practices, explore new tools, engage with product vendors on product roadmaps, and evaluate their technologies relevance / effectiveness for the enterprise.
• Develop framework for automation projects to ensure manageability and maintainability of automation operations.
• Conduct Process Automation High Level Assessments for automation with recommendations for benefits and savings.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Qualification: A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
• 15+ years of work experience in leading Business IT Applications, Digital technologies, and Platform implementation. 3+ years of experience in directly leading RPA/RDA programs with UIPath.
• At least 3 years of experience in implementing robotic process automation technologies.
• At least 10 years of experience in implementing automation solutions.
• Strong software troubleshooting skills, and an understanding of programming constructs (C++, C#, Visual Basic, VBA.net) in a MS Windows based enterprise software environment.
• Strong understanding of programming concepts and a programming background in any coding language, preferably C#.Net.
• Strong understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents in Automation space.
• Complete understanding of various automation components and features available in UIPath.
• Understands development methodology and lifecycle.
• Strong understanding with software quality assurance procedures and processes.
• Strong understanding of relational database design, writing queries and stored procedures with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Development within large enterprise level applications.
• Strong understanding of software design patterns.
• Strong understanding of SOAP, Web Services and APIs.
• Experience with AWS - Devops
• Strong analytical skills and able to improvise configuration / coding to new situations.
• Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
• Well-organized with excellent communication and reporting skills.
• Ability to work closely with users and translating user requirements into solution designs
• Experience with AWS - Devops
• Experience with revision code source code repositories in particular GIT
• Knowledge of responsive web development techniques and/or Scrum Agile methodology
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.