Non - IT | Tampa, FL | Full Time
Radiant Digital delivers technology consulting and business solutions for commercial and government clients.
Our flexible delivery model allows us to provide end-to-end solution delivery, single project execution, and, or strategic resources.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Five years of professional experience in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
2. Five years of experience as an IT Project Manager managing large IT projects and infrastructure rollouts. Experience must include estimating time requirements for project tasks, scheduling and assigning tasks needed, managing and monitoring risks/issues, and tracking project updates.
3. Five years directing and guiding the work of other team members during application development or enhancement of computer systems.
4. Five years conducting system testing, evaluating data outputs from computer applications, and identifying system problems.
5. Five years of effectively communicating technical information related to business processes, computer programming and data processing, both verbally and in writing
1. Proposed personnel located in Tallahassee, FL or willing to relocate by contract execution (relocation costs not included).
2. Minimum of one Project Manager.
3. Experience with the Florida Department of Health's policies, regulations, and data security procedures.
1. Two years of experience with a dental health or oral health specific database.
2. Experience working at a health organization or government agency.