Information Technology | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
Review concepts, project briefs and business cases for feasibility; partner with business teams to gain an understanding of the problem to be solved as well as the potential benefits; identify and collaborate with impacted development teams to ensure clarity of high-level requirements; gather and communicate order of magnitude (OOM) for the request.
• Upon approval/funding of a project, coordinate and gain alignment on targeted release dates. Communicate expected release timing to all impacted stakeholder groups.
• Facilitate and/or participate in pre-execution meetings such as grooming, requirements review, design presentations, etc. When needed, coordinate such meetings with development (internal, cross-CIO and vendor) resources and business contacts.
• Create task orders when needed to initiate vendor work requests; update task order statuses as needed, and close out upon completion of the vendor deliverables.
• Participate in cross-CIO forums not only for vendor coordination but also to gain valuable insight about outside demand and business priorities impacting B2C.
• Partner with business team members to identify methods of monitoring and reporting on critical success factors, KPIs, financial and other benefits.
• Lead critical issue resolution, escalation and tracking of progress when there are priority conflicts and drive ownership & mitigation of risks raised by business & partners.
• Following project completion, track benefit metrics for predetermined length of time. Share this data with development teams. Identify key successes for publication in status highlights, newsletters, etc.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
•Four or more years of Project Management experience, preferably in a technical environment/role.
•Experience with Agile methodology.
•Excellent collaboration and communication skills. Ability to formulate communications appropriate for all organizational levels.
•Experience developing content for leadership and communicating program risks and dependencies.
•Experience driving operational and financial management and reporting, ability to design and solve for metrics across quality, productivity, user experience, innovation and cost.
•Moderate to advanced skill in G Suite and MS Office.
•Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
•Previous experience in billing, customer payments, collections, settlements, or similar highly desirable.
•Experience in Process definition and Governance models.
•Vendor management experience.
•Experience with Clarity and JIRA.
•Ability to guide and coach a large and diverse globally distributed team to remain focused on value delivery and execute in advanced agile practices.
•Ability with negotiation skills to help team be outcome-focused.
•Strong writing and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate across all levels of management.
Scrum certification, PMP or other project management certifications are desirable.