Product manager with Service Now
Information Technology | Miamisburg, OH | Full Time and Contract
Job Title : Product manager with Service Now
Job Location : Miamisburg-OH-USA
Responsible for the product road mapping of an assigned group of applications within Verizon’s Service Management Office’s application portfolio. The process begins with managing and consulting on incoming demands, reviewing existing product backlog, and evaluating Service Now's road map. This role engages in needed process and procedural engineering to ensure quality deliverable s. In this position you will be an empowered product manager and utilize your process engineering and consultative skills while thinking and acting strategically. Working with a product delivery team, you will work with a tight-knit team of experienced engineers, designers, and quality assurance testers building applications that define Verizon’s Service Now user experience. You will help define and mature the products and your work will be highly visible and improve the daily lives of our V Teamers.
This role will focus on supporting our stakeholders, review and implementing emerging technologies while designing systems that enforce security controls and progress us in our journey to unify our support processes and drive process improvements to help speed our digital end user transformation. This position reports to the Sr Manager, Product Management & Process Engineering in the Service Management Office.
● Define product direction
● Gather and define product requirements that meet the needs of our employees and customers while introducing new and improved concepts that drive the future of working
● Collaborate with design teams to deliver engaging and consistent user interfaces
● Participate in all product and technical aspects of team deliverables, including quality, performance, maintainability, and scalability
● Lead focus groups to obtain product feedback
● Interface with other product managers and stakeholders to ensure we are working on the right things at the right time, ensuring long-term value to Verizon and our customers.
You'll need to have:
● Bachelor's degree
● Three or more years of relevant Product Management experience
● Three to five years of background in delivery of ServiceNow solutions, with a focus on End User Experience (Portal, Knowledge, Virtual Agent, Connect Support and Survey).
● Experience in Agile development methodologies
● Experience in managing a large disperse global development organization
Even better if you have:
● Master's degree
● Six or more years of directly related experience.
● Excellent communication and leadership skills.
● Good team, organizational planning skills, sound judgment, calm but work with a high sense of urgency, attention to detail and strong time management.
● Experience with ServiceNow Predictive Intelligence, Virtual Agent integration with robotic healing, and Agent Workspace/Advance Work Assigment.
● Experience in the technology or telecommunications industry.