PeopleSoft HCM Functional Analyst
Information Technology | Hampton, VA | Full Time and Contract
Radiant Digital delivers technology consulting and business solutions for commercial and government clients.
Our flexible delivery model allows us to provide end-to-end solution delivery, single project execution, and, or strategic resources.
CMMI Maturity Level III and ISO 9001 – 2015 certified.
Advanced knowledge of MS Office products (with particular emphasis on Excel, Project, and Visio (or other flowcharting software)).
BA/BS degree in Business Administration or Management Information Systems or closely related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Required Experience: • Combined minimum of seven (7) years of operational experience supporting PeopleSoft HCM versions 8.9 through 9.2.
• Six (6) plus years proven ERP system implementation/upgrade experience
• Two (2) plus years full PeopleSoft HCM Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementations
• Worked as HR Functional Lead two (2) plus years implementing and/or upgrading projects. Nice to Have:
• Experience using Oracle User Productivity Kit.
• Experience working with a Transit agency.
• Public Sector experience.