Mobile Technical Lead
Information Technology | Remote in Houston, TX | Contract
Radiant Digital delivers technology consulting and business solutions for commercial and government clients.
Our flexible delivery model allows us to provide end-to-end solution delivery, single project execution, and, or strategic resources.
CMMI Maturity Level III and ISO 9001 – 2015 certified.
Technical Lead for Mobile Application will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications for mobile devices and web applications.
The position's primary focus will be the development of Web and mobile applications.
• Work with the Product team to understand the Product Requirements and develop an execution plan
• Break down the plan into Sprint wise deliverables
• Develop and Deliver APIs, Web and Mobile Applications
• Perform mobile builds and code reviews
REQUIRED SKILLS & PARAMETERS
• React Native with knowledge of - querying serving api with authentication, state management, graphQL.
• Understanding of REST APIs and experience in integrating with them
• DB schema understanding and business logic design around the schema for requirements
• Experience in releasing the application to the Android Play Store and Apple Store
• Familiar with Design principles and resolving Production issues
• Ability to understand the requirements and come up with solutions for the same
• Assign work to the developers and review their work on a regular basis
• Motivated to learn and try out new technologies
• Must have 7+ Years of Experience