Migrate Rogue Wave/C++ code to Java/J2EE technologies
Information Technology | Irving, TX | Full Time
• Migrate Rogue Wave/C++ code to Java/J2EE technologies.
• Migrate Rogue Wave/C++ PDF generation code to using Thymeleaf templates
• Interact with offshore development team to understand, analyze, gather requirements of migration.
• Explore and evaluate recently migrated code to build build file feeds / pdf forms.
• Strong analytical ability to investigate problem statements and creative intelligence to solve complicated use cases.
• Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
• Strong experience in understanding and analyzing C++ programming language and Pro*C application logic.
• 6+ Years of development experience, 4 or more of those years a lead developer
• Strong troubleshooting and issue resolution skills
• Database: Oracle 11+
• Programming Languages: C++, Pro*C, Java
• Middleware Programming: J2EE, Web-services, Rest, Springs, JSP, JDBC
• Additional Skills: GIT, XML/XSD