Acts independently to communicate with various stake holders, product owners, testers, other developers onshore and offshore. to implement new development and trouble shoot and fix tickets.
Need to update tasks in JIRA and confluence and
Lead UI developer, responsible for the design and development of medium to highly complex systems. Skills include UI development with experience in system design and analysis as well as business skills.
Works with data and project managers to understand systems and consults with customers to understand needs. Developments and implements new systems, corrects software errors in existing systems,
and works to improve performance through hardware upgrades. Manages computer systems in a business environment and responsible for resolving technical issues. Knowledgeable in programming,
data structures, computer systems, and software engineering. Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or other related field. Ability to manage multiple assignments.
Superior written and oral communication skills. 6-10+ years of experience.
• Participate in coding activities related to Angular JS, ReactJS, HTML, CSS, Java/J2EE, Spring Cloud, Spring Reactive, Restful web services, Micro services, AWS application
• Follow up on the progress of development and report to development manager
• Support enterprise releases, maintenance releases and coordinate database related activities for the applications
• Work with the development team and other production support team members to ensure the applications are working as expected
• Work with the architects to come up with new ideas to improve overall application functionality and performance
• Suggest architecture changes and design patterns based on existing application code and business rules
• Document processes and requirements in detail to support other development efforts by other team members
• Good knowledge on Containerization of Application
• Proficiency in using - Docker, Kubernetes , Amazon Elastic Container Service