Hadoop Administrator/Kubernetes Administrator-30336/30337
Information Technology | Temple Terrace, FL | Contract
Radiant Digital delivers technology consulting and business solutions for commercial and government clients.
Our flexible delivery model allows us to provide end-to-end solution delivery, single project execution, and, or strategic resources.
CMMI Maturity Level III and ISO 9001 – 2015 certified.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Must know Hadoop and bigdata infrastructure
• Certifications such as CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator), CKAD (Certified Kubernetes Application Developer).
• Experience in creating and managing production scale Kubernetes clusters, Deep understanding of Kubernetes networking.
• Expert in Hadoop administration with knowledge of Hortonworks/Cloudera or Mapr Bigdata management tools
• Expert in developing/managing Java and Web applications.
• Expert in implementing and trouble shooting hive, spark, pig, storm, Kafka, Nifi, Atlas, Kyvos, Elastic Search, Solr, Splunk, HBase applications.
• Possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium) and code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef).
• Working knowledge of Ruby or Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
• Working knowledge of database (Oracle/Teradata) and SQL (Structured Query Language).
• General operational expertise such as good troubleshooting skills, understanding of system’s capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and network
• The most essential requirements are: They should be able to deploy K8 clustrer and Perform application deployments on Kubernetes cluster, monitor critical parts of the cluster, configure high availability, schedule and configure it and take backups.
• Good knowledge of Linux as Hadoop runs on Linux.
• Familiarity with open source configuration management and deployment tools such as Puppet or Chef and Linux scripting.
• Knowledge of Troubleshooting Core Java Applications is a plus.
• Problem-solving skills.
• A methodical and logical approach.
• The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
• Accuracy and attention to detail
B.S. or equivalent Engineering degree with at least 4 Years for Kubernetes work experience