Full-Stack Developer - Contractor/T&M-21649/21650
Information Technology | Ashburn, VA | Full Time
- Work in a fast-paced environment that fosters growth and learning.
- Designing, developing and testing application software to modify existing architecture or implementing the new architecture.
- Conforming to existing industry and security coding standards adhering to source code scan and other security tool review requirements.
- Setting up and integrating software applications and providing post-rollout application support for assigned projects.
- Installing, configuring and administering DevSecOps technologies in support of secure development lifecycle.
- Driving security by design through automation and continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines.
- Assessing and providing recommendations regarding current and proposed architectures and systems.
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to gain product knowledge.
- Provide technologically viable and innovative design solutions, and provide clear designs and documentation for the development team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in full stack web application development
- Experience w/ Bootstrap or CSS/JS frameworks
- Experience w/ Web & mobile responsive design
- Experience w/ CMS, JSON, and API calls
- Expertise in consuming REST-based APIs and web-based applications
- Experience accessing SQL databases and writing SQL queries
- knowledgeable in development, testing, and deployment
- Experience in an Agile environment using JIRA & Confluence
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms is a plus
- Knowledge/experience w/ Adobe Manager Experience (AEM) is a strong plus
- Quick learner and self-motivated
- Strong problem solving, organization and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Team player