Candidate should be a Senior level Oracle Hyperion EPM (Enterprise Performance Management Suite) administrator with AWS Solutions architect certification to join our IT infrastructure/operations team to support migration of on premise/virtual servers in AWS cloud platform. We are seeking candidates with excellent problem solving skills and a team player working with other team members to accomplish the goal. Candidate should possess the relevant technical expertise from a variety of different fields including administering Oracle Hyperion EPM suite of products (DRM, Essbase, Smartview, Planning and HFM) Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, AWS/Google/Azure cloud migration. DevOps automation using JDK, Maven experience will be a plus.
• Administration of Oracle Hyperion EPM Suite including but not limited to Shared Services, Essbase, Planning, HFM, Smartview, Essbase Admin services, Provider services, Financial reporting
• Lift and shift on premise / virtual server hosting EPM software suite to AWS cloud
• Optimize AWS cloud platform to its highest efficiency while keeping the cost down
• Automate the AWS infrastructure through code to spin off new environment on request
• Monitor production to support 100% availability
• Work with product vendor to address any product related issues
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Experience in OBIEE 12c installation/configuration/maintenance
• Experience in OBIEE 11g installation/configuration/maintenance
• Experience in OBIEE upgrade from 11g to 12c
• Experience in Qlik Sense Administration
• Experience in administration of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Suite (EPM/Hyperion) and Oracle Fusion Middleware
• Certified AWS solution architect
• Experience in Oracle WebLogic administration
• Experience in Apache/Oracle HTTP Web server administration
• Experience in Hyperion Essbase System administration and system performance tuning
• Experience in version control with GIT/STASH
• Hand on experience in linux platform
• Oracle database experience
• Microsoft SQL Server database expertise
• Experience in maintaining infrastructure as code in AWS Cloud
• Scripting experience in AWS Cloudformation with JSON code
• Thorough understanding of AWS IAM security, VPC/Subnet concepts
• Scripting experience in Ansible playbook YML's
• Experience in AWS load balancers
• Experience in AWS Command Line CLI for accessing/managing EC2, EBS, S3
• Experience in Dynamo DB
• Experience in AWS SQS/SNS
• Experience in AWS AMI custom images & cloning
• Experience in AWS volume snapshots & restore
• Experience in AWS storage management with EBS/EFS
• Experience in AWS EC2 bootstrapping
• Experience in AWS EMR configuration
• Experience in AWS Auto scaling configuration
• Experience in AWS SSO configuration with CA Siteminder
• Experience in migrating Oracle Middleware applications to AWS cloud
• Experience in migrating Oracle Hyperion application to AWS cloud
• Experience in python scripting
• Experience in shell scripting
• Working knowledge on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- Operating Systems: Oracle/Redhat Linux, Solaris, Windows Server, Amazon Linux.
- Technologies: OBIEE, Qlik Sense, Hyperion, Java (JDK), SQL,PL/SQL, Perl, JDBC/ODBC, AWS Cloud Formation, AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS ELB, AWS EFS, AWS EBS, AWS SQS/SNS
- Application/Web Servers: WebLogic ,Apache , Tomcat, Oracle Http Server, Microsoft IIS.
- Scripting: Java Script, BASH/KSH Shell, Python,Perl, Ansible. Windows Power shell
- Database: Oracle, SQL Server, PostGres, MySQL, Dynamo DB
- IDE Tools/Utilities: JDeveloper10g/11g, Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, SQL Developer, Linux X Window System.
- Version control: Git/Stash, Bit bucket
- AWS scripting: Groovy
- Good "Out-of-the-box thinking" sills
- Good knowledge on DevOps and its tools set such as CICD tools.
- Good experience on using Jira tool for Agile development methodology
- Good experience on using Maven, MS Build and other build
- Deep understanding of Ansible & cloud formation
- Excellent leadership, communication and project management skills.
- 8+ years of experience in general.
- 3 years of experience in AWS cloud
- 5+ years of Tools Experience such as Jira, Jenkins, Selenium, Maven
- Identifies critical issues with ease.
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
- Possess understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Document, validate, and manage requirements
- Walk through the functional requirements, create test strategy, create test plan, test cases, execute test cases.
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- EPM Administration certification will be a plus
- Sound Industry knowledge in DevOps & Cloud technologies