Information Technology | Silver Spring, MD | Full Time
Act as Director’s proxy for multi-million dollar Customer/Employee Digital program with the focus on improving digital adoption, digital transaction volumes and creating an omni-channel experience. Defines and plans database architecture for enterprise systems. Responsible for enterprise-wide data design, optimization, and resource utilization. Knowledge of construction and design of data architectures, data modeling, and database design. Oversees the technical design, development, and maintenance of databases and master files on large complex projects. Follows data architecture standards, policies and procedures, and classification of data elements. Responsible for design, implementation, recovery and load strategy. Analyzes and projects long-range space requirements. Communicates architectural approaches and makes database structural recommendations. Coordinates with other Information Systems departments to ensure implementation of databases and monitoring of database performance. Ensures architectural integrity and consistency across the entire project. Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related fields. Ability to manage multiple assignments. Superior written and oral communication skills. 6-10+ years of experience.
• Seasoned Senior architect with Digital experience working with large B2C and B2B with the ability to understand the business requirements and translate them to technical requirements to work with IT teams for the overall solution delivery and works with Business on driving the dependencies to closure for the IT teams
• Focus on Customer/Employee Digital 7 point plan program with the focus on improving digital adoption, transaction volumes and creating an omni-channel experience
• Articulate the problem statement and openly bring up challenges/roadblocks and impediments, negotiate, influence and drive solutions with Directors and VPs in the BSS space for tactical and strategic enterprise architecture approach and business capabilities.
• Provide Laser focused on Customer Experience with End-to-end results-focused and driven.
• Establish relationships and work with managers at all levels without supervision. Predominantly serve as a liaison between IT development teams as well as partner with Business Stakeholders and development teams to prioritize and implement programs.
• Lead large global teams consisting of business analysts, solution architects, developers, and support engineers to deliver high-value strategic initiatives.
• Drive the multiple managed services technical teams on the overall solution approach
• Implement the latest technologies such as AI/ML, RPA, RDA, Chatbots, blockchain where applicable
• Primary escalation point for issues and problems associated with service delivery and IT project delivery team.
• Prepare presentations to outline a roadmap, project status, and overall EPICs delivery progress to management.
• Responsible for Architecture and coordinate design and delivery for complex telecom initiatives
• Perform Project management, Resource Forecasting and planning and mobilization, Risk Management, and mitigation.
• Help drive onshore and offshore development.
• Perform decomposition into Epics/features/user stories, and prioritizing Delivery Team Backlog.
• Facilitate product level processes and execution, manage risks, and be responsible for the value delivered.
• Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects.
• Coordinate cross-project activities.
• Develop and control deadlines, budgets, and activities.
• Planning and executing projects for each release.
• Providing technical guidance to the team.
• Reviewing technical specification (design) documents and unit test results.
• Provide Regular status reporting to onsite and offshore Senior Managers.
• Deployment support: Co-ordinate movement of components to production.
• Handling the high level and low-level Design activities for the module.
• Help customers interact with their provider on an Omni-Channel experience in a continuous seamless (when-you-want-it, where-you-want-it, how-you-want-it)
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Bachelor's degree, with experience in designing highly performant, scalable and cloud native web applications
• Six or more years of hands-on experience with large complex software development programs.
• Experience in cloud computing and cloud hosted applications such as Amazon AWS, EC2 and S3 Or GCP
• Experience in clustered cache is a plus such as Redis, Memcache or Coherence
• Experience in defining the overall solution architecture with various next gen UI frameworks
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Great communication skills and problem-solving ability.
• Experience with Waterfall and Agile framework delivery methods.
• Must be proficient with MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Google Suite, and Visio.
• Experience with CA Clarity, JIRA, Confluence, or equivalent PPM software.
• Self-starter, completion driven and team motivator.
• Experience with business stakeholder communications.
• Master’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or MBA
• Digital Strategist – IT architect and technologist who seek to design, build and evolve the digital experience platform building a robust platform architecture to be able to integrate with best of the breed technologies to deliver an overall integrated solution
• Seasoned Technologist – Platform knowledge on Java 8 and above, Reactive and event driven programming, Multi-Threading concepts, Knowledge on various design patterns to integrate Adobe suite for digital experiences including AEM and Target
• Six or more years of proven experience as an IT Project Manager or IT Development Lead
• Knowledge of project/program management techniques and methods.
• Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
• Ability to manage and execute competing tasks and multiple projects simultaneously and work independently.
• Hands on experience with Telecom organization.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
• Experience in Digital technologies – eCommerce, APIs, Customer-centric designs, RPA and data engineering.
• Strong knowledge in Database Management Systems and experience in writing SQL scripts, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions and designing Complex Queries with Joins for SQL Server and Oracle.
• Experience in programming skills with technologies such as J2EE and .NET.
• Experience with cloud-based deployment stacks for APIs as APIGEE, Kubernetes, Docker and other similar tools.
• Familiarity in spring based technologies, node, angular, java scripts and concepts
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, statistics, or other related fields.
• Master’s Degree in MIS or Computer Science or MBA
• Certification Leading Scaled Agile Framework(SAFe)