Customer Support Manager
Information Technology | Remote in Tallahassee, FL | Contract
Radiant Digital delivers technology consulting and business solutions for commercial and government clients.
Our flexible delivery model allows us to provide end-to-end solution delivery, single project execution, and, or strategic resources.
CMMI Maturity Level III and ISO 9001 – 2015 certified.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience;
- A minimum of seven (7) years of IT experience including managing teams responsible for desktop support, customer service, and production project management in multi-platform environments;
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience working under general direction for mid to senior management
- Leadership experience with managing and completing complex projects relevant to both IT and business needs.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience working in IT and project management as it pertains to program areas such as reemployment services and/or community development, or comparable area(s)
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) is required.
- Establishing and implementing project management processes and methodologies
- Assembling project plans and teamwork assignments
- Performing Risk Identification and Management
- Directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis such as logistics management
- Identifying resource needs
- Performing quality reviews
- Escalating functional, quality, and timeline issues appropriately
- Tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources
- Coordinating communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed; and
- Coordinating status reports and stability of project area work efforts.