Information Technology | Mississauga, ONL5B 3Z6 | Full Time
Radiant Digital delivers technology consulting and business solutions for commercial and government clients.
Our flexible delivery model allows us to provide end-to-end solution delivery, single project execution, and, or strategic resources.
CMMI Maturity Level III and ISO 9001 – 2015 certified.
- Looking for 5 years or more experience
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Supervising 5-10 people
Experience and specialization
- Computer and technology knowledge
- Computer programming
- Data analysis and interpretation Networking security
- Networking software Web service design Wireless networks Business intelligence
Area of work experience
- Software development Management
Area of specialization
- System integration
- Bachelor's degree